The Couch

Jesus was a raging homo sexual.
Exposure

Comments on Jesus was a raging homo sexual.

SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#476 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 6:11 PM:

QUITE THE HUVENILE

shows the writers of the new testament are stealing text from the old testament just as Starjade said.............


YOU immature boy nod the old and new testament are both. part of the whole tree...the old testament is the roots and the new testament are the branches which are fed by the roots old testament I put after this post a back up from PAUL which I don't expect YU to understand because DARKNESS cannot understand LIGHT but others than YOU will understand nod










SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#477 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 6:17 PM:

ROMANS 11:18
…17But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, 18do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. 19You will say then, "Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in."
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#478 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/22/16 - 2:06 AM:

robpocket wrote:
Of course I have been reading what Starjade wrote and still am reading as are some of my pals with intrigue. He certainly wrote a lot. Those errors in the new testament are engrossing. I am checking them out and so far it does shows the writers of the new testament are stealing text from the old testament just as Starjade said. So your believing in a sack of bullshit. That shows how stupid christians are. You surprised everyone by now admitting jesus did not exist. Did you change your mind finding out jesus with his disciples were laying in wait to gang rape young men. Did that sway you into realising jesus was in fact a beast with 666 stamped on his ass.

have you look up the bbc programme about christian priests raping children with impunity following their idols as monkey read so paedophiles do. Everyone now is talking about christian churches covering up for them. Protecting them from prosecution. After reading the text from Starjade we know why those christian churches are doing that. It is what their idol jesus did. Suffer unto little children. It is disgusting. And you think these monsters are holy. I cannot see why.

You have no shame supporting the christians grooming testaments wrote for such monsters to snare vulnerable children. Wake up TROLL. Your part of a paedophile ring and even if you do not indulge in such activity your supporting those who are. Look more closely at your beliefs. Turning your back on these factors does not make it go away. Better to close christian churches and save our children from the harm they do. Perhaps its time to bring back crucifixion for such christian monsters.




Actually according to the experts the roman christian church added their new testament onto the hebrews old testament many many centuries later to promote their newly created catholic church. They then published what is known today as the bible. The old testament is jewish the new testament was roman catholic. All bibles with the new testament of the romans are published by christians using the jews religion to promote their own roman religion.

Far from the new testament being branches it clearly is a cancer rotting away society and as the news does tell us all they are the cause of them abusing our children. So do try and get your facts right. I see you have convinced yourself with delusions however what your saying is not factual. Your a psychco TROLL whining saying god made you do it. Do you think nobody got a religious education.
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#479 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/22/16 - 7:53 AM:

QUOTE THE UNKEARNED ONE
The old testament is jewish the new testament was roman catholic.......................................

RUBBISH ! the new testament as formed by JESUS and the apostles was created between 33ad and 90 ad over 300 years before there was ANY ROMAN CATHOLIC church OR EMPORER CONSTANTINE ...get your FACTS right nod clap
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#480 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/22/16 - 8:12 AM:

CONSTANTINE AND THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURH

For the first 280 years of Christian history, Christianity was banned by the Roman Empire, and Christians were terribly persecuted. This changed after the “conversion” of the Roman Emperor Constantine. Constantine provided religious toleration with the Edict of Milan in AD 313, effectively lifting the ban on Christianity. Later, in AD 325, Constantine called the Council of Nicea in an attempt to unify Christianity. Constantine envisioned Christianity as a religion that could unite the Roman Empire, which at that time was beginning to fragment and divide. While this may have seemed to be a positive development for the Christian church, the results were anything but positive. Just as Constantine refused to fully embrace the Christian faith, but continued many of his pagan beliefs and practices, so the Christian church that Constantine promoted was a mixture of true Christianity and Roman paganism.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#481 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/22/16 - 3:23 PM:

robpocket wrote:


Actually according to the experts the roman christian church added their new testament onto the hebrews old testament many many centuries later to promote their newly created catholic church. They then published what is known today as the bible. The old testament is jewish the new testament was roman catholic. All bibles with the new testament of the romans are published by christians using the jews religion to promote their own roman religion.

Far from the new testament being branches it clearly is a cancer rotting away society and as the news does tell us all they are the cause of them abusing our children. So do try and get your facts right. I see you have convinced yourself with delusions however what your saying is not factual. Your a psychco TROLL whining saying god made you do it. Do you think nobody got a religious education.


Ah I see you learned how to google. It is clear the roman empire was dwindling. They then invented the roman catholic church. I was speaking about the christians bible you jackass troll. Such a bible could not exist without the roman catholic church existing. Originally of course they hand made their bibles adding them onto the backs of the old testament to attempt to give that appearance of authenticity. Of course few but romans could read or write so these hand printed bibles were for their own roman preachers

Time passed and there are stupid people hoping to be saved from vampires,witches and such like in times of extreme poverty and misery also those who would not accept the romans christian church were persecuted. The romans then were able to con their communities either by deception or threat of force to follow their church and pay taxes. Those forced christian congregation grew creating a new form of roman empire christianity of the roman kind was born where they could still tax everyone and walk amongst them as if they were gods. They stole lands built huge cathedrals to collect their taxes from larger groups of people and the new roman empire flourished. Thats the way it obviously happened.

Of course the jews knew better and do not accept jesus as being their messiah. A small fact you christians forgot. And they would know.

Starjade did mention often the laws of deuteronomy ch 19 verses 15. A law that determines matters of truth regarding crimes of iniquity and sin. That is the two or three witness law. It is a genuine religious law.

Face the fact that according to jewish law that binds all jews and muslims. Gods word says you need two or three witnesses to establish what is true. You still cannot escape that reality. grin

You refused as I recall from what I read to produce any actual witnesses for any of the claims of the new testament. That shows by religious laws that the stories from the new testament cannot be true. No christian can show actual evidence for the new testament claims. Further in that the writers were also charactures and are not known the authors vanished into obscured history.

Starjade showed how the romans stole their text from the old testament to write out their stories. None of those stories are based on actual historical events. They simply added a touch of their own roman history to make it appear as if true. Clearly no historical records back up the claims about this jesus character.

Of course romans fucked men and women equally and so jesus became a homosexual due to the roman writers fantasy and so for them the idea of jesus and his disciples hanging around deserts to pounce on and gang rape young men would be for the romans homo erotic imagery. Nowadays they are simply called paedophiles.

You would be wise not to be so smug and confident after all your just a gormless troll worshipping empty imaginary charactors.


Edited by robpocket on 02/23/16 - 2:31 AM
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#482 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/22/16 - 3:36 PM:

Starjade wrote:
I invited you sunlight and metamorpha to show everyone two or three actual witness statements to the following.

The claimed appearance of this Angel Gabriel appearing to Zacharias in the Temple to proclaim the birth of the New Testament characters John the Baptist and of the baby Jesus.

Name two or three actual witnesses to the claimed birth of Jesus and show their statements.

Name two or three actual witnesses to any and all miracles performed by the New Testament character Jesus and show their statements.

Name two or three witnesses to Jesus being beaten crowned with thorns and carrying a cross and being nailed upon it until death and show their statements.

Name and two or three actual witnesses to Jesus being pieced with a spear whiles on the cross and show their statements.

Name two or three actual witnesses to the resurrection of Jesus and show their statements.

If you cannot provide two or three witness statements to these claimed events then in accord with the law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 onwards those claims are established by the actual word of the “Living God” as being untrue.

Your Christian religion and its beliefs are a figment of a Romans imagination.


Christianity is a cancer breeding evil. If you truly think the new testament is authentic then why not produce two or three witnesses as Starjade challenged you to do. What are you so afraid of?

Either way jesus is still portrayed as being gay. laughing
Something tells me you wont be able to back your mouth up with any witness evidence chickenshittroll. I

Edited by robpocket on 02/23/16 - 1:19 AM
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#483 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/22/16 - 3:39 PM:

Starjade is still haunting you long after he has gone. laughing He must by conclusion be a holy ole ghost clap
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#484 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/23/16 - 2:04 AM:

robpocket wrote:
Starjade is still haunting you long after he has gone. laughing He must by conclusion be a holy ole ghost clap


You claim from statements others made that christianity was banned in the roman empire and christians got persecuted. What bullshit you believe. The roman leaders of the roman empire conspired to contrive the new testament to get power and taxes from the people. They created all kinds of propaganda to avoid getting caught out in their religious deceptions.

What your claiming of persecutions make no sense. The persecution tales are historical bullshit propaganda. The romans made up such tales to pass through history. Gormless trolls like you believe anything.

The romans were playing the long game to save their empire. Worked didnt it? These tales of persecution written into the new testament were not true. None of those tales were true. Propaganda writ so it would be believed and nobody would grasp the romans invented the new testament with them the claimed persecutors as the leaders of the christian religion. They must have pissed themselves laughing over that farce of misdirection. I suppose the word historical propaganda is beyond your realm of thought. You claim romans persecuted christians and forget that christianity began as the roman christian church.

Thats a huge leap and change almost overnight from killing christians to becomming rulers of that very church the roman church. You sure are a dumbass troll. Your thinking is very shallow. Religious law and the jews say christianity is a lie. Yo god says its a lie. But you read propaganda writ by those very romans and think that god,the jews,religious law is wrong while the romans alone must be right because of something they claimed happen. What a total jackass troll you are.

You make quotes from what others say yet where is that actual evidence beyond what romans claimed in their new testament propaganda. Where are these actual records and even though you cannot find any could you trust the words of roman leaders and their records when the new testament they wrote is already found to be full of lies and deceptions.

There are no records of people being crucified for being christians. It is known the roman church persecuted people who were not christians. Odd turn about in historical claims.

Claimed deaths of christians by romans were the romans claims. All just stories the romans claimed happened some 500 years after the claimed events. Yeah go on pissing down our backs and claim its raining.

Unverified claims are not factual evidence. It is simply propaganda used to promote the new roman religion designed to tug on sympathy strings and it was effective. Propaganda lies all the same. The romans were promoting christianity from their new testament so if a fool believed in their bullshit and followed the romans religion that fool would not be put to death. That would defeat the romans plans killing off their own followers. Also as their roman christian followers stood against the religious laws of the jews then the romans would have no reason to kill off their own followers.

Muslims today use propaganda in a similar way claiming islam is the fastest growing religion. But it is a propaganda statement. If enough people say it then it becomes believed. They also claim if they rape a woman 10 times she becomes a muslim. No doubt you believe that also after all people claiming to be religious could not possibly be telling lies could they?

Christians are just as big a liar. Your sort of troll help those sorts. I wonder if you now think that jesus and his disciples were raping young men to cause them to become christians. What a deluded TROLL you are. thumb down



Edited by robpocket on 02/23/16 - 3:04 AM
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#485 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/23/16 - 7:58 AM:

QUOTE THE JUVENIL

Starjade is still haunting you long after he has gone. laughing He must by conclusion be a holy ole ghost ...

Well that is possible since he is SPIRITUALLY DESD nod

and that FACT would make him an UNHOLY GHOST rather than a holy ghost nodclap
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#486 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/23/16 - 8:25 AM:

QUOTE TE BRAIWAHED ONE

You have no shame supporting the christians grooming testaments wrote for such monsters to snare..............

YOU SILLY BOY zen true Christians are not roman CATHOLICS or members of any worldly church and do not support any actions performed by members of those churches which break the TRUE GODS commandments .

nod











SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#487 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/23/16 - 8:36 AM:

QU.OTE THE CONDEMMED ONE

you have not answered any points he made.

since there is no place in you OR HIM for TRUTH there is no point in answering because you and you are self righteous hypoctites and worldly wise men who are wise in their OWN eyes with the wisdom that comes from the world an not from THE TRUE GODnod
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#488 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/23/16 - 8:42 AM:

Proverbs 26:5
Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#489 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/23/16 - 12:05 PM:

robpocket wrote:


Ah I see you learned how to google. It is clear the roman empire was dwindling. They then invented the roman catholic church. I was speaking about the christians bible you jackass troll. Such a bible could not exist without the roman catholic church existing. Originally of course they hand made their bibles adding them onto the backs of the old testament to attempt to give that appearance of authenticity. Of course few but romans could read or write so these hand printed bibles were for their own roman preachers

Time passed and there are stupid people hoping to be saved from vampires,witches and such like in times of extreme poverty and misery also those who would not accept the romans christian church were persecuted. The romans then were able to con their communities either by deception or threat of force to follow their church and pay taxes. Those forced christian congregation grew creating a new form of roman empire christianity of the roman kind was born where they could still tax everyone and walk amongst them as if they were gods. They stole lands built huge cathedrals to collect their taxes from larger groups of people and the new roman empire flourished. Thats the way it obviously happened.

Of course the jews knew better and do not accept jesus as being their messiah. A small fact you christians forgot. And they would know.

Starjade did mention often the laws of deuteronomy ch 19 verses 15. A law that determines matters of truth regarding crimes of iniquity and sin. That is the two or three witness law. It is a genuine religious law.

Face the fact that according to jewish law that binds all jews and muslims. Gods word says you need two or three witnesses to establish what is true. You still cannot escape that reality. grin

You refused as I recall from what I read to produce any actual witnesses for any of the claims of the new testament. That shows by religious laws that the stories from the new testament cannot be true. No christian can show actual evidence for the new testament claims. Further in that the writers were also charactures and are not known the authors vanished into obscured history.

Starjade showed how the romans stole their text from the old testament to write out their stories. None of those stories are based on actual historical events. They simply added a touch of their own roman history to make it appear as if true. Clearly no historical records back up the claims about this jesus character.

Of course romans fucked men and women equally and so jesus became a homosexual due to the roman writers fantasy and so for them the idea of jesus and his disciples hanging around deserts to pounce on and gang rape young men would be for the romans homo erotic imagery. Nowadays they are simply called paedophiles.

You would be wise not to be so smug and confident after all your just a gormless troll worshipping empty imaginary charactors.


All christian churches began with the roman christian church. Dont you know anything you stupid troll. Other christian cults sprang up later with their own version of things. All wanting to get on the bandwagon. The romans christian church was the saviour of the roman empire. The romans invented the whole thing. You are living in a world of delusion. Stupid troll.


Edited by robpocket on 02/23/16 - 12:10 PM
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#490 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/23/16 - 4:44 PM:

Starjade wrote:
“John” often refers to himself as the “disciple Jesus loved”. As if it was a special love, possibly a sexual love. John known as the “beloved” disciple.

During the Last Supper the Gospel of John describes how the “beloved” disciple laid himself on Jesus’ inner tunic — his undergarment – John 13:25 and 21:20.

It is stated that Mark 7:14-16 demonstrates Jesus approves of homosexual relationships. “There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him…”-

Mark 14:51-52 describes how one of Jesus’ followers was scantily dressed when the religious police arrived. The King James Version says he had a linen cloth cast on his naked body.

JOHN 13:4-5

John chapter 13 describes the events of the Passover dinner when Jesus washed his disciples feet.

In verse 4-5, it states:

4. "He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself."

5. "After that he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded."

The average Christian would not see anything wrong with these verses. To them Jesus was simply demonstrating an act of humility by washing his disciples’ feet. But, what most of them don’t see is that when scriptures said that Jesus "laid aside his garments," it meant that he took off his clothes! And, without making a distinction, this suggests that he took off his clothes in front of his disciples, as if while they watched.

If this was the case, it was an improper thing for a man to do before other men, especially a holy man before his disciples. The reason why is because it disrespects the brotherhood and shows a lack of judgement and consideration on the Messiah’s part.

Also, when John 13:4 says that he "took a towel, and girded himself," this suggests that the rest of his body was left uncovered or naked.

Now, let me bring your attention to when John 13:4-5 said that after Jesus undressed, before his disciples, "he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples’ feet." Just think. A "basin" is really not that big. One person can easily carry it. And, a man does not have to take off his clothes to fill it up with water and wash peoples' feet no more than the people who got their feet washed did not take off their clothes for it to be done!

The writers of the Gospels want you to believe that our jesus took his clothes and got naked before other men, to fill up a basin with water, so he could wash their feet. But, common sense should tell you that it was not necessary at all for him to take off his clothes to do this! Where are the Roman sodomite scribes taking us after telling us this unlikelihood?

Let's see.

Verse 5 tells us that after he finished washing their feet, he wiped them dry "with the towel wherewith he was girded." Now, since Jesus wrapped the towel around his waist, which covered his sexual organs, then to use that towel to dry his disciples’ feet suggests that he was so naked before them that they could see his sexual organs!

There’s something wrong with this picture. What was on the mind of Jesus when he ended up completely naked with his disciples able to see his penis and testicles? Of course anyone who is homosexual or has some common sense knows very well what was on the mind of such a character in that porn story. What his disciples thought when he ended up naked with his sexual organs before their eyes, while they were fully clothed, as he was drying their feet.

Truly a kinky foot fetish activity accepted of course amongst the homosexual community in any age when they saw Jesus naked with his penis before them? I wonder if the thoughts of Jesus having a small or large penis came across the minds of any of his disciples when they saw it? Of course some knew it intimately according to the writers of the new testament.

JOHN 13:12, 15

12. "So after Jesus had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set back down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you? 15. "For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you."

Based on this order he gave to his disciples, they knew that they would have to take turns getting naked before each other and wash each other’s feet, with their penises in plain view, like Jesus did. I am certain, that the disciples with small penises wished that the other disciples did not have to see how small their penises were.


JOHN 13:23-25

23. "Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved."

24. "Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake."

25. "He then lying on Jesus breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?"

Take a close look at these verses. In them, you see an act between men which is improper and unnatural!

"13. If a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."


Now, let’s do a verse-by-verse break down of John 13:23-25.

23. "Now there was LEANING on Jesus’ bosom on of his disciples, whom Jesus loved."

According to verse 23, one of the disciples was "leaning" on the "bosom" of Jesus. The word "leaning" suggest that the disciple was in some kind of upright position. The word "bosom" means the chest or breast of Jesus. If a disciple was "leaning" on Jesus’ "bosom," chest, or breast, the only way this can happen is if he was in between Jesus’ arms! Now, let us use our imagination to visualize the most likely positions this verse suggest Jesus was in with his disciple:

1. Visualize both of them standing with one man "LEANING" on the other’s chest while between his arms. Does this seem right to you?

2. Visualize one man sitting in a chair, with the other man sitting on his lap and "LEANING" on his chest while between his arms. Does this seem right to you?

3. Visualize both men sitting on a flat surface, like a floor or bed, with one of them sitting on the other man’s lap or between the other’s legs and "LEANING" on the other’s chest while between his arms. Does this seem right to you?

4. Visualize one man sitting in a chair with the other man standing between his legs and "LEANING" on his chest while in between his arms. Does this seem right to you? Hey, it most certainly should not seem right to you! The reason why is because this example results in the man’s sexual organs (who is "LEANING" on Jesus chest while standing between his legs) being only inches away from Jesus' mouth if Jesus is sitting in a chair! Regardless, how a person interprets this verse about the disciple "leaning" on Jesus' chest, the fact remains that this is an intimate encounter we’re seeing here!

Now consider that John 13:23-25 also make the following suggestions:

1. the man who was intimate with Jesus was a homosexual playing the role of a woman
2. that Jesus was a homosexual who was acting like his male lover was a woman
3. that both Jesus and his disciple were homosexuals who often had oral and anal sex with each other
4. that the other disciples of Jesus were accustomed to them having homosexual relations while they watched because they did not react, at all, as if it was normal for them to see Jesus' and his lover behaving in a homosexual way

5. at least one or more of the other disciples had to wonder which one of them would be the next one Jesus would want to perform oral sex on or penetrate anally

We saw, above, that Jesus got naked with his disciples to the point that his penis and testicles could be seen by them. And, now we see, that, afterward, he allowed one of them "leaning," intimately, between his arms, upon his chest. Normally, when this happens between two people, the one with the person "leaning" upon his chest, between his arms, usually has at least one of his arms around that person!

Now, let’s break down the following verses and see the suggestions they make!

24. "Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake." Here in verse 24 of John chapter 13, we see where Simon Peter signalled to the disciple "leaning" between Jesus’ arms, upon his chest, for him to find out who Jesus was talking about. Simon Peter must have felt that this disciple had a greater power, than he did, at finding out who Jesus was talking about or he would have asked Jesus himself. So, he signalled to the disciple who was between Jesus arms, to find out who Jesus was talking about. This suggests that this person had a strange power over Jesus like a woman does with a man who is in love with her.

Or was the power like that which a feminine male homosexual has over a masculine male homosexual that is in love with him?


Consider the next verse of John 13:

25. "He then LYING on Jesus breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?" We saw, in verse 23, that the disciple was "leaning" upright on Jesus' chest. Now, in verse 25, it says that he was "lying" on his breast. This suggests that the intimacy involved became even more intimate! This also suggests that after Simon Peter signalled him to find out who Jesus was talking about, the disciple started seducing Jesus, like a woman does a man who she wants something from, and he ended up lying on top of him as if for sex!

This also suggests that the disciples were watching while the man was seducing Jesus! All this proves that I am correct when I say that the Romans New Testament Gospels suggest that Jesus was a homosexual!


I was reading this posted by Starjade. I looked it up and nothing was invented. The new testament does describe a gay jesus who was having sexual relations with young men. So what troll comments have you got to troll about that? The source of the new testament is only part of the story because romans were openly sodomites. It is the content of that new testament that counts. Clearly homosexual romans wrote the new testament and used it to groom children. Christian priests are being exposed for that activity to this very day. Clearly then such a book should be banned. And its followers put on a sex offenders registry. :thumbdown or are you a rather queer supporter. ?

Edited by robpocket on 02/23/16 - 4:49 PM
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#491 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/23/16 - 4:47 PM:

So what has the christian church got against homosexuals when jesus and his disciples and most priests are homosexuals. Is this denial.
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#492 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/24/16 - 7:20 AM:
Subject: HOMOSEXUALS
robpocket wrote:
So what has the christian church got against homosexuals when jesus and his disciples and most priests are homosexuals. Is this denial.
...........


STUPID BOY nod it is not important what the Christian church has got against hoosexuals , what is important is what has the TRUE LIVING GOD got against homosexuals since he us the creator and has a RIGHT to say how is creation lives ...remember SODOM AND GOMORRAH nod
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#493 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/24/16 - 7:25 AM:

LEVITICUS 18:22
"Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#494 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/24/16 - 7:30 AM:

Romans 1:27
In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#495 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/25/16 - 4:21 AM:

robpocket wrote:


I was reading this posted by Starjade. I looked it up and nothing was invented. The new testament does describe a gay jesus who was having sexual relations with young men. So what troll comments have you got to troll about that? The source of the new testament is only part of the story because romans were openly sodomites. It is the content of that new testament that counts. Clearly homosexual romans wrote the new testament and used it to groom children. Christian priests are being exposed for that activity to this very day. Clearly then such a book should be banned. And its followers put on a sex offenders registry. :thumbdown or are you a rather queer supporter. ?


So you are saying that jesus was a sinner comitting detestable acts. Mmm well hanging around deserts with his mates waiting to rape young men is detestable. How come it took you so long to grasp that fact.

Do you think god is being a bit hard on homosexuals. After all they dont all behave as detestable as jesus and is disciples.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#496 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/25/16 - 7:29 AM:

Those christians are not after saving our souls. They are after our butts. Thank god im not a christian. This sodom place was that where homosexual christians lived? e so thats where sodomites come from and there was me thinking it was rome.

laughing
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#497 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/25/16 - 8:43 AM:

QUOTE THE ANTI CHRIST
Thank god im not a christian.....................

which GOD are you thanking ...the FALSE GOD of this world SATAN ? nod
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#498 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/25/16 - 8:54 AM:

QUOTE the blind one

After all they dont all behave as detestable as jesus and is disciples. .......................

but your other half STARJADE said that JESUS never existed so how can he commit detestable acts ?..
laughingnodclap DUMBO !!

Edited by SUNLIGHT on 02/25/16 - 9:02 AM
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#499 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/25/16 - 9:15 AM:

PROVERBS 23:9

King James Bible
Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#500 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/25/16 - 10:04 AM:

Well Starjade is one of those annoying people who is usually right about everything he says. I have been checking out some of those things thinking I could find some flaw some error and I have not yet found anything. Clearly when he writes he can be winding people such as trolls like you up but behind his banter his words are accurately detailed and spot on. He certainly knows the topic of his conversations. One cant help but admire his gall.

You believe in jesus dont you as do many other's so for you and them jesus is real. Although it seems Starjade is most probably right I dont see christian followers accepting that.

Deuteronomy law does expose the new testament stories as not being true. The jews also say that they are not true. So how can one decide what is true. According to Starjade deuteronomy law 19 v 15 determines matters of truth.

Question then is how religious are people and would they want to hearken to jewish law even if those laws came from god. If they do follow such laws then your idol jesus and these tales in the new testament would be found to be false. In that case all these homo erotic tales about jesus would not be true and it was just the dirty minds of the roman writers of the new testament.

Clearly as you are a christian troll you already decided to ignore gods deuteronomy laws. So for you homo jesus existed. As for myself. I dont give a damn either way.



Edited by robpocket on 02/25/16 - 10:39 AM
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5



Sorry, you don't have permission . Log in, or register if you haven't yet.



Acknowledgements:

Couch logo design by Midnight_Monk. The photo hanging above the couch was taken by Paul.

Powered by WSN Forum. Free smileys here.
Special thanks to Maria Cristina, Jesse , Echolist Directory, The Star Online,
Hosting Free Webs, and dmoz.org for referring visitors to this site!

Copyright notice:

Except where noted otherwise, copyright belongs to respective authors
for artwork, photography and text posted in this forum.