The Couch

Jesus was a raging homo sexual.
Exposure

Comments on Jesus was a raging homo sexual.

robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#451 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/20/16 - 5:37 AM:

robpocket wrote:


Your the TROLLS as anyone scanning these pages can see. We know your both the same person with just one obsession. Once again your paranoi about Starjade has surfaced. I suppose anyone who is not christian and who openly discusses the detromental tales in the new testament that shows your idol jesus in a bad light will get labelled by you. Your sad obsessed lonely old troll.

I dont come from blackpool try some 50 miles away. Starjade did open this thread so he is bound to get a mention however I also can read and I looked up those chapters and verses and Starjade was right the new testament portrays jesus and his disciples as being predatory homosexuals who certainly did wait around in deserts waiting for young males to pass by and they did attack a young man tearing off his clothes with obvious intentions to gang rape him. He escaped running away in terror. There is no other explanation for such an attack.

So your idol jesus was not holy as you believed. He with his disciples were after that young mans hole. The new testament says so. That makes jesus and his disciples EVIL.

You cannot argue against that conclusion as it states that in the new testament for all to see. Clearly you dont read biblical text so you did not notice. Obviously Starjade ia a religious scholar and spotted those evil acts and exposed them.

Do you truly think passing snide remarks at the messenger would alter the text of the new testament.

If a gang of men gang raped you no matter how christian you claim to be you would not forgive. Talking of forgiveness you also showed non to Starjade and all he did was to expose the evil of jesus and his disciples. That shows what a pious two faced hypercryte you are with your lets forgive twaddle.


Your still trolling.
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#452 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/20/16 - 5:17 PM:

QUOT THE SEED OF THE SERPENT

Do you truly think passing snide remarks at the messenger would alter the text of the new testament........

NO ! but I know that YOU would and have done nod.

if you read the whole account you will see that a large crowd came to arrest JESUS and his disciples then all that were with JESUS fled and left JESUS ALONE , and the crowd took hold of the young man dressed in only linen garment but he escaped out of their hands and ran away naked ...so you see it was the crowd that came to arrest JESUS THAT TOOK HOLD OFTHE YOUNG MAN AND NOT JESUS or his disciples who had long fled and left JESUS alone ..

you said we should read the text more clearly BUT I say it is you who should read it more clearly although I can see that with the dirt that is blinding your eyes that would be difficult for you nod

Edited by SUNLIGHT on 02/20/16 - 5:38 PM
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#453 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/20/16 - 6:05 PM:

math 14 :43

Jesus Arrested
43 Just as he was speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, appeared. With him was a crowd armed with swords and clubs, sent from the chief priests, the teachers of the law, and the elders.

44 Now the betrayer had arranged a signal with them: “The one I kiss is the man; arrest him and lead him away under guard.” 45 Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, “Rabbi!” and kissed him. 46 The men seized Jesus and arrested him. 47 Then one of those standing near drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.

48 “Am I leading a rebellion,” said Jesus, “that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? 49 Every day I was with you, teaching in the temple courts, and you did not arrest me. But the Scriptures must be fulfilled.” 50 Then everyone deserted him and fled.

51 A young man, wearing nothing but a linen garment, was following Jesus. When they seized him,

....................................................

here you can clearly see that it was the crowd that came to arrest JESUS his disciples who took hold of the young man and not his disciples who had earlier deserted JESUS and ran away.... verse 48.
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#454 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/20/16 - 6:11 PM:

Isaiah 8:20King James Version (KJV)

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#455 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 3:41 AM:

Starjade wrote:
Subject: Jesus exposed as being homosexual. AKA gay faggot.

One version of St. Mark's gospel - which is still the subject of academic dispute - alludes to Jesus having a homosexual relationship with a youth he raised from the dead. This does imply the Roman writers of the new testament were in fact necromancers. Obsessed with having sex with the dead.

Was this the reality behind the claims of raising people from the dead. ?

Mark 14:51
And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him:


52- And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.

? Does that mean they sodomised the young chap. And he later ran off. It does appear that was what happened. So Jesus also gang raped the young man with his 12 disciples. Tsk tsk tsk. That in not a very nice thing for anyone to be doing is it now. Or as Jesus was your idol bumlight was this something you think was ok with you. ?

Makes me wonder what you do in your Christian life. Such paedophile perverts usually take up jobs as social workers Christian priests or teachers just to get close to the innocent children. So what do you do for a living then?

Who was this boyfriend of Jesus then did they tell you itrYn Sunday school. John
Ch 13: v 23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

Was this Mark. I have heard some rumours that Mark and Jesus were buttfucking each other. Was this the boyfriend of Jesus? Or was it John. I suppose it could have been just about anyone, as clearly they all loved thy fellow man often in the desert as well as anything that passed by. Of course I did hear it was John who was leaning on the breast of Jesus. Not normal behaviour for a heterosexual man but for a homosexual well it would be natural and Jesus did love John in a special way according to the Christian gospels.

queerchurch.wordpress.com/...k-and-the-naked-young-man/

But the most intriguing passage of all is found not in the standard Gospel of Mark, but in the so-called “Secret Mark”, supposedly found by Morton Smith in an eighteenth century copy of a previously unknown letter of Clement of Alexandria, found in 1958. The authenticity is disputed, but some scholars accept that it authentic, and is taken from an earlier, longer version of Mark’s Gospel than the one we use today. I’m not going to get into the details of the origin or significance of this fragment – see Jennings for that – but here is the bit that intrigues:
Gospel of Mark,

And they came into Bethany, and a certain woman, whose brother had died, was there. and, coming, she prostrated herself before Jesus and says to him, “Son of David, have mercy upon me.”. But the disciples rebuked her. And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightaway a great cry was heard from the tomb.

The cry was probably Jesus cos we know what that means. Penetration. It would cause anyone to screech Jeeeesus. As I am sure you know.

And going near Jesus rolled away a stone from the door of the tomb. And straightaway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand nad raised him, seizing his hand.

Was Nad another name for a penis. We have all heard of gonads. Is this where the saying comes from the secret sex life of the gay Jesus.

But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him.

Clearly the lad was begging for it and as Jesus was a gang banger then the lad was going to be calling out his name all night Jeeeesus. We all know what that means.

And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, and he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what he wast to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And then, arising, he returned to the other side of Jordan.

So who was this other Geezer Jordon then.? Clearly Jesus spent 6 days having sex with this fellow. Pure evidence that Jesus was really a faggot all along.

Faggot by the way is an English expression that is often heard screamed by people in Birmingham at people who are homosexual just before they go over to give them what is known as a queer bashing. I have to use words that a specific Christian here who would be interested would understand. So do pardon the language. It is the way those English sorts speak.

Well the evidence was right there for the seeing. I noticed that right away when I first read the new Testament. Even though Jesus just an imaginary character he was depicted by the Roman sodomite writers as being gay.

Jesus and Santa Claus along with the tooth fairy never really existed. Romans writing out these deceptive christian tales were all sodomites and so their sexuality was bound to get mentioned. These Romans were such dreamers and any hole in the night will do.

This passage has two literary connection to the two earlier passages from canonical Mark: the verb used here for he youth “looking at “Jesus is the same (“emblepein“) as that that used to describe Jesus when he “looked at” (and “loved”) the rich young man; and here again, he is described as wearing just a linen cloth over his naked body. (This is not on being raised from the dead, when such a cloth would have been expected, abut when he came to Jesus six days later.

Now, be honest: if a young man came to you, “in the evening”, wearing “nothing but a linen cloth over his naked body”, what do you suppose he was after? And if he came not to you, but to another man, and then stayed the night, what do you suppose your conclusion would be in the morning?

Now we are all men of the world and we all know what was really going on. As with all cults the leader wants to butt fuck his followers and they beg their cult leader for it. However, let us not pretend that the new testament character Jesus was anything other than just a faggot out on the prowl cruising for a bit of ass to bounce off.

The New Testament character Jesus was depicted as having no qualms with appearing naked before his disciples, and revelled in his appearance.

John records that jesus ‘riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself’, and in another instance, jesus was asked by his disciples, ‘When will you be revealed to us and when shall we see you?’, to which jesus replied, ‘When you disrobe without being ashamed and take up your garments and place them under your feet like little children.’

I understand that it can be disturbing hearing such a character of the New Testament appearing of dreaming of little children being naked. Christian priests dream of such things all the time. You are right to be disturbed however one must remember that some Roman Writer was inventing these tales and so they were his dreams really and did not actually take place in reality. However the Christians believe that it did and would refuse to believe otherwise for they are obsessed with idol worshipping. A worrying thought is that monkey see monkey do. So remain watchful around Christians.

The so-called ‘transfiguration on the mountain’ also suggests that jesus was naked, and, in fact, with another man (from The Acts of John):

Then I, since he loved me, went quietly up to him, as if he could not see, and stood there looking at his hinder parts, and I saw him not dressed in clothes at all, but stripped of those that we usually saw upon him, … he, turning about, appeared as a small man, … and I saw another like him coming down …

The ‘transfiguration on the mountain’event ended with jesus performing some kind of dance for his disciples – in the nude?

Starjade doth sayeth. Christian gospels are not showing jesus as being a heterosexual but as clearly a homosexual who was always up for a bit of bump and grind with any male walking. Males do not get naked with each other and dance around to show their hind parts without those males being homosexuals.

Now I have nothing and I mean nothing against homosexuals. Live and let live. A person’s sexuality is his or her own business.

However, there are children reading these New Testament books and so it is not right to mislead them. Such behaviour is ok for homosexuals but normal society does not do those sorts of things. It is not the normal practice for Breeding a continuity of the human race. It is simply the desires of homosexual men allowing their sexuality to run away into dark worlds of fantasy.

The New Testament when examined closely is a book of lies and deceptions and outright pornography.


The End of Times Deuteronomy Doomsday Prophet.
The Lord King and King of Kings Starjade.
The Crown of the Living White Sphere of Kether.


You are a TROLL. All paedophiles should expect to get arrested. The text chapter and verses is about jesus being predatory gay hanging around deserted places to attack and rape young men with his disciples. You are waffling on about something else trying to avoid the subject matter.

These words have chapter and the verses so why are you avoiding reading them and refusing to accept that jesus and his disciples obviously are paedophiles and homosexual gang bangers. That is what the new testament says. That make jesus evil. All paedophiles groom their prey clearly that is what the new testament is about. Grooming their prey. You are helping paedophiles.


Edited by robpocket on 02/21/16 - 3:46 AM
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#456 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 3:53 AM:

Starjade wrote:
Why bumlight do you got brave enough to speak again. Is it cos your butt buddy Henry got brave and posted an ikkle biddy rant that made him feel like he was a big man. Unlike you I do show chapter and verses. I have no obsession with homosexuality. It is simply that the writers of the Christians new testament who were themselves sodomites wrote in this fabricated character Jesus as being homosexual. Or as you lot say in Birmingham they depicted Jesus as being a faggot. Now a faggot in Britain is (usually the word faggots) means A ball or roll of seasond chopped liver however often it is a slang word english people used to call homosexuals.

Faggot, often shortened to fag, is a pejorative term used chiefly in North America primarily to refer to a gayman. Alongside its use to refer to gay men in particular, it may also be used as a pejorative term for a "repellent male" or a homosexual person of either genda. Its use has spread from the United States to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world through mass culture, including film, music, and the Internet.

Now I understand that you as a weirdo pee brained christian would get upset learning that your idol Jesus was in fact a faggot however I point out that you have admitted that you loved a man. That man being the New Testament character Jesus who was written in by sodomites as being a gay homosexual man who often had sex with young boys and was well into loving his fellow man. Jesus loved an ass. Iwould have thought you would love the idea that Jesus was a faggot as that in your views means he may come back and give your ass a good seing too. After all you admit you love this character and so then you clearly must be Gay yourself loving a man.

I was simply opening up a religious dialogue examining your idol more closely. It seems clear from the New Testament text that Jesus and his disciples were having sex with each other and also raped a man. That is not an obsession with homosexuality but simply pointing out this so called holy figure was not above raping someone of his own genda. An evil figure not holy as you would claim. Afterr all men should not be going about raping other men. If they do rape men or wormen then they are monsters and should not under any curcumstances be emulated worshipped or idolised.

One version of St. Mark's gospel - which is still the subject of academic dispute - alludes to Jesus having a homosexual relationship with a youth he raised from the dead.

According to the US Biblical scholar, Morton Smith, of Columbia University, a fragment of manuscript he found at the Mar Saba monastery near Jerusalem in 1958, showed that the full text of St. Mark chapter 10 (between verses 34 and 35 in the standard version of the Bible) includes the passage:

"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God".

references. http://www.petertatchell.net/religion/jesus.htm

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=was+jesus+gay

http://www.petertatchell.net/religion/jesus.htm

Certain fringe writings allude to the idea that the New Testament y character Jesus was a homosexual. To back up their claim they point to the fact that all of the twelve closest to him were males.

To further prove their point they mention the naked young man when Jesus was arrested.

Mark 14:51
And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him:


52- And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.

A naked young man can make people question, "Why was a young man naked?" Clearly he was written in to the tale as being out cruising and heard of Jesus out in the desert having sessions with some men. Thought I want some of that and went cruising as homosexuals call it. Those Romans did have such imaginations. They loved dirty stories.


Another biblical passage used to infer the idea that Jesus was homosexual is:

John
13:23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

The specific use of the word loved for a certain disciple (male) leaning on the bosom of Jesus during a meal.

Suspicions can be raised over this incident. Men having a meal and one of them leaning on a particular man and this man being leaned upon loved the man leaning on him. Queer sort of folk. Only gay men would behave like that. Real straight men sought the company of women.

Leviticus 18:22-
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Performing homosexual acts was a sin and as a sinner Judas would have had the opportunity to betray Jesus.

29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

We are told quite plainly that homosexuality is a sin and any who perform these deeds are committing abominations.

And those that commit these abominations are to be put to death:

20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Those Romans did love to fantasies stories about these homosexual things.

Christianity created the mental problems you all have and caused you to suffer unto loneliness and in that desperation of empty desire made you look at your fellow mankind with unclean eyes and twisted thoughts. We know Christian priests prey upon the children for the sake of their false god Jesus. Have you also been having such dark thoughts? Such is the price for following false prophets and false gods. It invokes a great evil on this earth that everyone must be watchful for and protect their children from.


Mark 14:51
And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him:


52- And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.

? Does that mean they sodomised the young chap. And he later ran off. It does appear that was what happened. So Jesus also gang raped the young man with his 12 disciples. Tsk tsk tsk. That in not a very nice thing for anyone to be doing is it now. Or as Jesus was your idol bumlight was this something you think was ok with you. ?

Makes me wonder what you do in your Christian life. Such paedophile perverts usually take up jobs as social workers Christian priests or teachers just to get close to the innocent children. So what do you do for a living then?

Who was this boyfriend of Jesus then did they tell you in Sunday school. John
Ch 13: v 23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

Was this Mark. I have heard some rumours that Mark and Jesus were buttfucking each other. Was this the boyfriend of Jesus? Or was it John. I suppose it could have been just about anyone, as clearly they all loved thy fellow man often in the desert as well as anything that passed by. Of course I did hear it was John who was leaning on the breast of Jesus. Not normal behaviour for a heterosexual man but for a homosexual well it would be natural and Jesus did love John in a special way according to the Christian gospels.

queerchurch.wordpress.com/...k-and-the-naked-young-man/

But the most intriguing passage of all is found not in the standard Gospel of Mark, but in the so-called “Secret Mark”, supposedly found by Morton Smith in an eighteenth century copy of a previously unknown letter of Clement of Alexandria, found in 1958. The authenticity is disputed, but some scholars accept that it authentic, and is taken from an earlier, longer version of Mark’s Gospel than the one we use today. I’m not going to get into the details of the origin or significance of this fragment – see Jennings for that – but here is the bit that intrigues:
Gospel of Mark,

And they came into Bethany, and a certain woman, whose brother had died, was there. and, coming, she prostrated herself before Jesus and says to him, “Son of David, have mercy upon me.”. But the disciples rebuked her. And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightaway a great cry was heard from the tomb.

The cry was probably Jesus cos we know what that means. Penetration. It would cause anyone to screech Jeeeesus. As I am sure you know.

And going near Jesus rolled away a stone from the door of the tomb. And straightaway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand nad raised him, seizing his hand.

Was Nad another name for a penis. We have all heard of gonads. Is this where the saying comes from the secret sex life of the gay Jesus.

But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him.

Clearly the lad was begging for it and as Jesus was a gang banger then the lad was going to be calling out his name all night Jeeeesus. We all know what that means.

And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, and he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what he wast to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And then, arising, he returned to the other side of Jordan.

So who was this other Geezer Jordon then.? Clearly Jesus spent 6 days having sex with this fellow. Pure evidence that Jesus was really a faggot all along.

Faggot by the way is an English expression that is often heard screamed by people in Birmingham at people who are homosexual just before they go over to give them what is known as a queer bashing. I have to use words that a specific Christian here who would be interested would understand. So do pardon the language. It is the way those English sorts speak.

Well the evidence was right there for the seeing. I noticed that right away when I first read the new Testament. Even though Jesus just an imaginary character he was depicted by the Roman sodomite writers as being gay.

Jesus and Santa Claus along with the tooth fairy never really existed. Romans writing out these deceptive christian tales were all sodomites and so their sexuality was bound to get mentioned. These Romans were such dreamers and any hole in the night will do.

This passage has two literary connection to the two earlier passages from canonical Mark: the verb used here for he youth “looking at “Jesus is the same (“emblepein“) as that that used to describe Jesus when he “looked at” (and “loved”) the rich young man; and here again, he is described as wearing just a linen cloth over his naked body. (This is not on being raised from the dead, when such a cloth would have been expected, abut when he came to Jesus six days later.

Now, be honest: if a young man came to you, “in the evening”, wearing “nothing but a linen cloth over his naked body”, what do you suppose he was after? And if he came not to you, but to another man, and then stayed the night, what do you suppose your conclusion would be in the morning?

Now we are all men of the world and we all know what was really going on. As with all cults the leader wants to butt fuck his followers and they beg their cult leader for it. However, let us not pretend that the new testament character Jesus was anything other than just a faggot out on the prowl cruising for a bit of ass to bounce off.

The New Testament character Jesus was depicted as having no qualms with appearing naked before his disciples, and revelled in his appearance.

John records that jesus ‘riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself’, and in another instance, jesus was asked by his disciples, ‘When will you be revealed to us and when shall we see you?’, to which jesus replied, ‘When you disrobe without being ashamed and take up your garments and place them under your feet like little children.’

I understand that it can be disturbing hearing such a character of the New Testament appearing of dreaming of little children being naked. Christian priests dream of such things all the time. You are right to be disturbed however one must remember that some Roman Writer was inventing these tales and so they were his dreams really and did not actually take place in reality. However the Christians believe that it did and would refuse to believe otherwise for they are obsessed with idol worshipping. A worrying thought is that monkey see monkey do. So remain watchful around Christians.

The so-called ‘transfiguration on the mountain’ also suggests that jesus was naked, and, in fact, with another man (from The Acts of John):

Then I, since he loved me, went quietly up to him, as if he could not see, and stood there looking at his hinder parts, and I saw him not dressed in clothes at all, but stripped of those that we usually saw upon him, … he, turning about, appeared as a small man, … and I saw another like him coming down …

The ‘transfiguration on the mountain’event ended with jesus performing some kind of dance for his disciples – in the nude?

Starjade doth sayeth. Christian gospels are not showing jesus as being a heterosexual but as clearly a homosexual who was always up for a bit of bump and grind with any male walking. Males do not get naked with each other and dance around to show their hind parts without those males being homosexuals.

Now I have nothing and I mean nothing against homosexuals. Live and let live. A person’s sexuality is his or her own business.

However, there are children reading these New Testament books and so it is not right to mislead them. Such behaviour is ok for homosexuals but normal society does not do those sorts of things. It is not the normal practice for Breeding a continuity of the human race. It is simply the desires of homosexual men allowing their sexuality to run away into dark worlds of fantasy.

The New Testament when examined closely is a book of lies and deceptions and outright pornography. So don’t go shooting the messenger for revealing these facts to you bumlight. Do not forget these are writings taken from the Christians new testament.

Also do not forget.
Jesus never was real just because you became convinced it was so. Still Jesus clearly was depicted in the Christians New Testament as being a sado masochistic homosexual faggot out butt fucking and raping his fellow man at any opportunity. Christians still emulate that character to this day. Ask a catholic priest if you doubt me.


Perhaps your stupidity is because your a christian troll never a good mix. I was speaking about the chapter and verses mentioned by Starjade about jesus being a paedophile who with his disciples raped young men. It is obvious that you want to avoid those texts but as it is the subject matter your stuck with it.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#457 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:04 AM:

Starjade wrote:
Bumlight you still have not shown where the Living God said that the prophet he was going to raise up was going to be a descendant of Abraham. Using modernised bibles just is not going to wash. You need to use original translations or very older bibles.


I can see that you have a problem with Jesus being exposed as being a faggot who has been known to rape a young man with the help of his claimed disciples. Obviously bumlight that is just bound to upset you if you are a decent human being however, you are not so why would you care. You can now fantasise about Jesus just as you have always done with Jesus coming up behind you.

Rape and gang sodomising males is not the acts of decent people is it. Of course the Romans did that all the time and so for them it is normal.

Mark 14:51 And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him:


52- And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.

? Does that mean they sodomised the young chap. And he later ran off. It does appear that was what happened. So Jesus also gang raped the young man with his 12 disciples. Tsk tsk tsk. That in not a very nice thing for anyone to be doing is it now. Or as Jesus was your idol bumlight was this something you think was ok with you. ?

Makes me wonder what you do in your Christian life. Such paedophile perverts usually take up jobs as social workers Christian priests or teachers just to get close to the innocent children. So what do you do for a living then?

Who was this boyfriend of Jesus then did they tell you in Sunday school.

John Ch 13: v 23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

Was this Mark. I have heard some rumours that Mark and Jesus were buttfucking each other. Was this the boyfriend of Jesus? Or was it John. I suppose it could have been just about anyone, as clearly they all loved thy fellow man often in the desert as well as anything that passed by. Of course I did hear it was John who was leaning on the breast of Jesus. Not normal behaviour for a heterosexual man but for a homosexual well it would be natural and Jesus did love John in a special way according to the Christian gospels.



Man up ass troll your the one quoting the new testament and so you should not be afraid to speak of things written about jesus and his disciples when it becomes inconveniant. What a petty troll you are to constantly avoid the topic of conversation. If the new testament says jesus and his disciples did these things then as a christian you have to accept it. So what have you got to say about jesus and his homosexual activities. Aided of course by his rather queer gang of disciples. ?
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#458 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:14 AM:

laughing Starjade certainly had a way with words didnt he. He was always blunt and to the point. I quoted his words as a reminder lest you chose to forget. It is so very funny to discover jesus and his disciples were gay. I gotta put this on you tube. clap

Do you really think this is why so many christian priests are grooming and abusing children to this very day. ?

Just as well they got caught out. How sad TROLLS like you help these sorts of monsters by hiding these facts because you think they are holy. That makes you an accomplce and sick minded. Of course we already guessed that.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#459 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:15 AM:

Are you one of them ?
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#460 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:18 AM:

QUOTE THE TROLL

One version of St. Mark's gospel - which is still the subject of academic dispute - alludes to Jesus having a homosexual relationship with a youth he raised from the dead. .....................................

WHWRE does it say that ? shaking head

name chapter and verse zen nod


:
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#461 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:25 AM:

You quote mathew starjade quoted mark tomato potato. These gospels all tell a different story who should be believed.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#462 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:27 AM:

robpocket wrote:
You quote mathew starjade quoted mark tomato potato. These gospels all tell a different story who should be believed.


Starjade wrote the quotes. Did you not bother to read them. ?
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#463 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:28 AM:

PROV 20;6
King James Bible
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#464 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:29 AM:

I suggest you re read everything from the beginning.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#465 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:31 AM:

So far I have found only you to be the liar.
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#466 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:33 AM:

QUOTE THE TROLL ...the..
gospels tell a different story.

NONE of the gospels tell the stories of JESUS that come out of your perverted mind clapnod
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#467 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:38 AM:

In fact from Starjades revelations we can see many lies fed by the writers of the new testament thats does showthe new testament is not the gospel truth as you claim. I am looking up these things as we speak.

Starjade wrote:
The genealogies of Matthew and Luke contradict each other


Matthew's genealogy of Jesus is recorded in Matthew 1:1-16, and Luke's is recorded in Luke 3:23-38. It has long been known that these two records do not agree with each other. Specifically, they diverge after Solomon, converge at Shealtiel (the father of Zerubbabel), diverge after Zerubbabel and do not converge again until Joseph, the father of Jesus.

Note that this also means that the genealogy of Zerubbabel is contradictory. Matthew makes him a descendant of Solomon, David's son. Luke makes him a descendant of Nathan, also a son of David. Since Solomon and Nathan were full blood brothers (I Chronicles 3:5) they cannot both be paternal ancestors of Zerubbabel.
In fact, both genealogies are pointless, since both Matthew and Luke then go on to claim that Mary was impregnated by the Holy Spirit, not by Joseph. Since Mary was probably of the tribe of Levi (see Luke 1:5 in conjunction with Luke 1:36), it is therefore impossible for Jesus to have been the 'Son of David' as was required for the Messiah (Matthew 22:42).

There is another problem with Matthew's list. Matthew includes Jeconiah (Matthew 1:11), even though the Old Testament records that God cursed Jeconiah, and prophesied that he would never have a descendant upon the throne of Judah. (Jeremiah 22:28-30)

Bible scholars have, over the centuries, proposed several solutions to this difficulty. Among these are -

· Luke records the lineage of Mary, and Matthew that of Joseph.

The problem with this solution is that both genealogies explicitly end with Joseph. Further, Jewish genealogies were almost always traced via the paternal line. There is nothing in either text to warrant such a conclusion. This solution also fails to explain the inconsistent lineages of Zerubbabel.

Another problem with this approach is that the genealogy listed in Luke is derived from David, whereas Mary belonged to the tribe of Levi, not Judah.

· Matthew's genealogy is not complete - he skips generations.

In fact, this is true. Joram was actually the great-great-grandfather of Ozias (Matthew 1:8. Ozias was spelled Uzziah in the Old Testament), and Josiah was actually the grandfather of Jechoniah (Matthew 1:11). However, this solution creates more problems than it solves. Firstly, it again still does not explain the divergent genealogies of Zerubbabel, and secondly it means that Matthew's assertion that there are fourteen generations from the captivity to Jesus is wrong. (Matthew 1:17). In fact, in Matthew's list, there are only thirteen generations from the captivity to Jesus, not fourteen as he claimed.

· One or both genealogies include maternal deviations.

This is possible, but unlikely. The Jews almost always traced genealogies via the paternal line. Again, there is no hard evidence from either text to indicate that this is true. Matthew mentions four females (Tamar, Rahab, Ruth and Beth-Sheba), but only together with their husbands in the paternal line.
· Levirate marriage.

This term refers to the practice whereby a man was required by the Law to marry his brother's widow, provided that she had no children. Any offspring from the marriage would then be placed in the lineage of the deceased for the purposes of inheritance. Some have speculated that this might explain the divergences in the genealogies. There are two problems with this explanation.

Firstly, there is no indication that a Levirate marriage took place at the divergent points. Solomon, for example, did not die childless, and there is no indication in the Old Testament that he married Nathan's widow. Secondly, the one indisputable case of Levirate marriage in these two passages (that of Boaz to Ruth) is recorded in the same manner in both genealogies. It does not produce a divergence.

· Adoption.

Logically, the only way for a person to have two fathers is if he had been adopted into another family. Some apologists have invoked this scenario as a solution to the problem of the discrepant geneaologies. There is, however, no indication that Joseph or Shealtiel were adopted. This fact is not mentioned by Matthew or Luke, nor can it be sustained from the Old Testament. It is basically an argument from silence.

Where did Joseph take Jesus from Bethlehem?

While recording the birth of Jesus, Matthew states that Joseph and his family left Bethlehem and headed for Egypt in order to escape Herod.

Matthew 2:13,14,15 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: And was there until the death of Herod...

From Egypt, Joseph and his family travelled to Nazareth.

Matthew 2:21,23 And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and came into the land of Israel...And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth...

The only other gospel that records Jesus' birth, that of Luke, not only fails to mention the flight to Egypt, but specifically states that Joseph travelled to Jerusalem (to the Temple) from Bethlehem, and then to Nazareth.

Luke 2:22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord...

Luke 2:39 And when they had performed all things according to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth.

The reference to the Law refers to the ceremonial cleansing required of Jewish women after giving birth. This would have required a period of about forty days. There is simply no time in Luke's narrative for a journey to and from Egypt, and an extended stay in that country.


Where did Jesus go after his baptism?

The three synoptic gospels are unanimous in recording that Jesus went into the wilderness for forty days, immediately following his baptism.

Mark 1:12,13 And immediately the spirit driveth him into the wilderness. And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.

John's gospel, on the other hand, has Jesus in Galilee following his baptism, and in Cana two days later.

John 1:32,35,36 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him...Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

In fact, John never mentions the temptation in the wilderness at all. In fairness, it should be noted that the wording in John is vague enough to allow for the possibility that John the Baptist was referring to an earlier time, although this does seem to be stretching the text a little.


Did Jesus speak to the Centurion?

Matthew 8 records the miracle of Jesus healing a Roman Centurion's servant. The Centurion visits Jesus personally to ask for a healing.

Matthew 8:5,6 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

Matthew 8:13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

In the parallel passage in Luke 7, the Centurion sends a group of Jewish elders to represent him.


Luke 7:2,3 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders of the Jews, beseeching him that he would come and heal his servant.

Luke 7:10 And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick.

In Luke's account, Jesus never met the Centurion at all.


Where did Jesus heal the maniac?

In Matthew 8, Jesus meets two men possessed by devils in the country of the Gadarenes. He drives out the demons, which then enter into a herd of swine.

Matthew 8:28 (NIV) When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him.

They were so violent that no one could pass that way.

Matthew 8:32 He said to them, "Go!" So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.

Mark and Luke both tell the same story, except that they mention only one man, in the country of the Gerasenes.

Mark 5:1,2 (NIV) They went across the lake to the region of the Gerasenes. When Jesus got out of the boat, a man with an evil spirit came from the tombs to meet him.

Mark 5:13 He gave them permission, and the evil spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.

Although Gadara and Gerasa are both close to Galilee, they are not the same place. Gadara is 10 Km (6 miles) southeast of the Sea of Galilee, Gerasa is 30 Km (19 miles) east of the Jordan, midway between the Dead Sea and the Sea of Galilee. (New Concise Bible Dictionary, pgs 181 and 188).

It seems that various scribes have attempted to harmonize these two passages over the centuries. Some manuscripts read 'Gergesenes' in Matthew 8:28, and 'Gadarenes' in Mark 5:1.

SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#468 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:38 AM:
Subject: HAIRS AND CAMELS
to the trollzen

YOU STRAIN OUT HAIRS (differences in translations )
and swallow down the camel (insults to JESUS )

so what are you trying to prove ?

that by finding differences in translations THE TRUE GOD will pardon you for your GROSS insults to his beloved son ?

THINK AGAIN LOSER nod

Edited by SUNLIGHT on 02/21/16 - 4:56 AM
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#469 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:42 AM:

Obviously I am quoting someone else so nothing came from my mind but it did come from the new testament.

Starjade wrote:
Subject: Jesus exposed as being homosexual. AKA gay faggot.

One version of St. Mark's gospel - which is still the subject of academic dispute - alludes to Jesus having a homosexual relationship with a youth he raised from the dead. This does imply the Roman writers of the new testament were in fact necromancers. Obsessed with having sex with the dead.

Was this the reality behind the claims of raising people from the dead. ?

Mark 14:51
And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him:


52- And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.

? Does that mean they sodomised the young chap. And he later ran off. It does appear that was what happened. So Jesus also gang raped the young man with his 12 disciples. Tsk tsk tsk. That in not a very nice thing for anyone to be doing is it now. Or as Jesus was your idol bumlight was this something you think was ok with you. ?

Makes me wonder what you do in your Christian life. Such paedophile perverts usually take up jobs as social workers Christian priests or teachers just to get close to the innocent children. So what do you do for a living then?

Who was this boyfriend of Jesus then did they tell you in Sunday school. John
Ch 13: v 23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

Was this Mark. I have heard some rumours that Mark and Jesus were buttfucking each other. Was this the boyfriend of Jesus? Or was it John. I suppose it could have been just about anyone, as clearly they all loved thy fellow man often in the desert as well as anything that passed by. Of course I did hear it was John who was leaning on the breast of Jesus. Not normal behaviour for a heterosexual man but for a homosexual well it would be natural and Jesus did love John in a special way according to the Christian gospels.

queerchurch.wordpress.com/...k-and-the-naked-young-man/

But the most intriguing passage of all is found not in the standard Gospel of Mark, but in the so-called “Secret Mark”, supposedly found by Morton Smith in an eighteenth century copy of a previously unknown letter of Clement of Alexandria, found in 1958. The authenticity is disputed, but some scholars accept that it authentic, and is taken from an earlier, longer version of Mark’s Gospel than the one we use today. I’m not going to get into the details of the origin or significance of this fragment – see Jennings for that – but here is the bit that intrigues:
Gospel of Mark,

And they came into Bethany, and a certain woman, whose brother had died, was there. and, coming, she prostrated herself before Jesus and says to him, “Son of David, have mercy upon me.”. But the disciples rebuked her. And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightaway a great cry was heard from the tomb.

The cry was probably Jesus cos we know what that means. Penetration. It would cause anyone to screech Jeeeesus. As I am sure you know.

And going near Jesus rolled away a stone from the door of the tomb. And straightaway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand nad raised him, seizing his hand.

Was Nad another name for a penis. We have all heard of gonads. Is this where the saying comes from the secret sex life of the gay Jesus.

But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him.

Clearly the lad was begging for it and as Jesus was a gang banger then the lad was going to be calling out his name all night Jeeeesus. We all know what that means.

And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, and he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what he wast to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And then, arising, he returned to the other side of Jordan.

So who was this other Geezer Jordon then.? Clearly Jesus spent 6 days having sex with this fellow. Pure evidence that Jesus was really a faggot all along.

Faggot by the way is an English expression that is often heard screamed by people in Birmingham at people who are homosexual just before they go over to give them what is known as a queer bashing. I have to use words that a specific Christian here who would be interested would understand. So do pardon the language. It is the way those English sorts speak.

Well the evidence was right there for the seeing. I noticed that right away when I first read the new Testament. Even though Jesus just an imaginary character he was depicted by the Roman sodomite writers as being gay.

Jesus and Santa Claus along with the tooth fairy never really existed. Romans writing out these deceptive christian tales were all sodomites and so their sexuality was bound to get mentioned. These Romans were such dreamers and any hole in the night will do.

This passage has two literary connection to the two earlier passages from canonical Mark: the verb used here for he youth “looking at “Jesus is the same (“emblepein“) as that that used to describe Jesus when he “looked at” (and “loved”) the rich young man; and here again, he is described as wearing just a linen cloth over his naked body. (This is not on being raised from the dead, when such a cloth would have been expected, abut when he came to Jesus six days later.

Now, be honest: if a young man came to you, “in the evening”, wearing “nothing but a linen cloth over his naked body”, what do you suppose he was after? And if he came not to you, but to another man, and then stayed the night, what do you suppose your conclusion would be in the morning?

Now we are all men of the world and we all know what was really going on. As with all cults the leader wants to butt fuck his followers and they beg their cult leader for it. However, let us not pretend that the new testament character Jesus was anything other than just a faggot out on the prowl cruising for a bit of ass to bounce off.

The New Testament character Jesus was depicted as having no qualms with appearing naked before his disciples, and revelled in his appearance.

John records that jesus ‘riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself’, and in another instance, jesus was asked by his disciples, ‘When will you be revealed to us and when shall we see you?’, to which jesus replied, ‘When you disrobe without being ashamed and take up your garments and place them under your feet like little children.’

I understand that it can be disturbing hearing such a character of the New Testament appearing of dreaming of little children being naked. Christian priests dream of such things all the time. You are right to be disturbed however one must remember that some Roman Writer was inventing these tales and so they were his dreams really and did not actually take place in reality. However the Christians believe that it did and would refuse to believe otherwise for they are obsessed with idol worshipping. A worrying thought is that monkey see monkey do. So remain watchful around Christians.

The so-called ‘transfiguration on the mountain’ also suggests that jesus was naked, and, in fact, with another man (from The Acts of John):

Then I, since he loved me, went quietly up to him, as if he could not see, and stood there looking at his hinder parts, and I saw him not dressed in clothes at all, but stripped of those that we usually saw upon him, … he, turning about, appeared as a small man, … and I saw another like him coming down …

The ‘transfiguration on the mountain’event ended with jesus performing some kind of dance for his disciples – in the nude?

Starjade doth sayeth. Christian gospels are not showing jesus as being a heterosexual but as clearly a homosexual who was always up for a bit of bump and grind with any male walking. Males do not get naked with each other and dance around to show their hind parts without those males being homosexuals.

Now I have nothing and I mean nothing against homosexuals. Live and let live. A person’s sexuality is his or her own business.

However, there are children reading these New Testament books and so it is not right to mislead them. Such behaviour is ok for homosexuals but normal society does not do those sorts of things. It is not the normal practice for Breeding a continuity of the human race. It is simply the desires of homosexual men allowing their sexuality to run away into dark worlds of fantasy.

The New Testament when examined closely is a book of lies and deceptions and outright pornography.


The End of Times Deuteronomy Doomsday Prophet.
The Lord King and King of Kings Starjade.
The Crown of the Living White Sphere of Kether.

robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#470 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:44 AM:

You clearly have no defence so you show offence. You stupid TROLL.
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#471 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 4:52 AM:

QUOTE

You clearly have no defence so you show offence. You stupid TROLL...

this from a man who said that a man that does not exist had sex with other men...

NOW THATS REAL INTELLIGENCE HA HA HA

laughinggrinclap
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#472 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 5:20 AM:

Are you saying jesus does not exist? Your a full on weirdo. Hey dumbo troll stick on bbc 1 they are tslking about christian priests abusing and raping children just like jesus did.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#473 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 5:29 AM:

robpocket wrote:
Are you saying jesus does not exist? Your a full on weirdo. Hey dumbo troll stick on bbc 1 they are tslking about christian priests abusing and raping children just like jesus did.



Bbc.co thebigquestions. People are noticing how priests emulate their idol jesus. I dont doubt you do the same. Isnt that a worrying thought.
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#474 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 11:54 AM:

QUOTE SPLIT PERSONALTY

Are you saying jesus does not exist?...................

that is what your other half starjade wrote in one of his rants don't you read what your other haf writes ?
but if you did not read it you did not miss anything that was worth reading .nod
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#475 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/21/16 - 1:34 PM:

Of course I have been reading what Starjade wrote and still am reading as are some of my pals with intrigue. He certainly wrote a lot. Those errors in the new testament are engrossing. I am checking them out and so far it does shows the writers of the new testament are stealing text from the old testament just as Starjade said. So your believing in a sack of bullshit. That shows how stupid christians are. You surprised everyone by now admitting jesus did not exist. Did you change your mind finding out jesus with his disciples were laying in wait to gang rape young men. Did that sway you into realising jesus was in fact a beast with 666 stamped on his ass.

have you look up the bbc programme about christian priests raping children with impunity following their idols as monkey read so paedophiles do. Everyone now is talking about christian churches covering up for them. Protecting them from prosecution. After reading the text from Starjade we know why those christian churches are doing that. It is what their idol jesus did. Suffer unto little children. It is disgusting. And you think these monsters are holy. I cannot see why.

You have no shame supporting the christians grooming testaments wrote for such monsters to snare vulnerable children. Wake up TROLL. Your part of a paedophile ring and even if you do not indulge in such activity your supporting those who are. Look more closely at your beliefs. Turning your back on these factors does not make it go away. Better to close christian churches and save our children from the harm they do. Perhaps its time to bring back crucifixion for such christian monsters.


robpocket wrote:


You are a TROLL. All paedophiles should expect to get arrested. The text chapter and verses is about jesus being predatory gay hanging around deserted places to attack and rape young men with his disciples. You are waffling on about something else trying to avoid the subject matter.

These words have chapter and the verses so why are you avoiding reading them and refusing to accept that jesus and his disciples obviously are paedophiles and homosexual gang bangers. That is what the new testament says. That make jesus evil. All paedophiles groom their prey clearly that is what the new testament is about. Grooming their prey. You are helping paedophiles.

Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5



Sorry, you don't have permission . Log in, or register if you haven't yet.



Acknowledgements:

Couch logo design by Midnight_Monk. The photo hanging above the couch was taken by Paul.

Powered by WSN Forum. Free smileys here.
Special thanks to Maria Cristina, Jesse , Echolist Directory, The Star Online,
Hosting Free Webs, and dmoz.org for referring visitors to this site!

Copyright notice:

Except where noted otherwise, copyright belongs to respective authors
for artwork, photography and text posted in this forum.