The Couch

Jesus was a raging homo sexual.
Exposure

Comments on Jesus was a raging homo sexual.

SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#426 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/14/16 - 12:47 AM:

QUOTE THE CLONE

" My name is Robert Pocket" .............................

Well you cant blame me for that laughing
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#427 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/14/16 - 1:06 AM:

thedoc wrote:



Hello Sunlight, I must apologize for not posting here for awhile and leaving you without other adult members to respond to, but only these Juvenal's who have nothing substantive to post. I can see that this forum seems to be going through a bit of a dry spell, but I'm glad to see that you are holding things together. Keep up the good work.
...................................

thank you doc ,your presence is welcome at any time thumb up I agree completely with you doc when you say these juveniles have nothing substantial to post ...but it gives me the opportunity to past our LORDS words on the site so people can be reminded of them in these dangerous times we are now living in ,this is the reason I joined the forum in the first place and all the efforts of our friend cannot prevent that, remember doc he that is with us is greater than he that is with them...have a good sunday doc nod

SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#428 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/14/16 - 1:12 AM:

Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#429 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/14/16 - 6:11 AM:

robpocket wrote:
When we read that jesus and his disciples hung around deserted areas waitng for young men to pass by then they would pounce on those young men tearing off their clothes with such aggression that young men ran away naked in terror. It brings about a question of morality and moral bounderies.

Are these homosexual rapists the kind of people you would want your children to idolise and worship. Doesnt that bring into question your own state of mind and its insanity that would put your children at risk of gang rape. We do hear of christian priests indulging in such bestial acts with vulnerable children. Is this the right kind of message to send to our children. Dont talk to strangers yet worship paedophiles who would with malice aforethought trap groom and gang rape our children.

It is a questionable religion that has such twisted morals. Has idol worship clouded judgement and after grooming has the christians religion made these monsters exempt from scrutanisation. If gang rape of males been happening in most countries it would surely cause outrage and those responsable would surely go to prison. Yet it seems the christians idolise paedophiles and make them holy. Weird way of grooming the population yet when they become exposed all kinds of weird people leap to their defence.

Are serious sex crimes acceptable if those committiting such crimes have brainwashed people into thinking they are holy. We hear how cult leaders often abuse their flock. Is this abuse that has been exposed suddenly acceptable in your eyes because someone convinced you that they were holy.

This further brings to mind revelations exposed by Starjade that according to religious law the tales spoke of in the new testament are in fact a fraud. Clearly they were paedophiles grooming children whiles also going out attacking people. That is all very serious and sinister. Creepy stuff eh.

So tell us all asstroll are you a gay predatory christian with an evil eye on young men just as your idol jesus was.


It has already been established that you are the asstrolldoc. I noticed your not at all keen on a debate about the new testament exposing jesus and his disciples laying in wait to attack and rape young males. Also the exposure of jesus being predatory gay. Here in Britain rapists of children male or females are called beasts. I would not be surprised if jesus had the number 666 on his ass.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#430 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/14/16 - 6:38 AM:

robpocket wrote:


I see that you are obsessed with Starjade. My name is Robert Pocket. Clearly you have a problem reading. My parents have a sense of humour. Clearly you have creepy parents no doubt christians which is why you are so paranoid. So do dream on. Once again you are afraid to reply yes or no. So what are you hiding.

This thread is about jesus being a homosexual. So I am answering to the topic. Hardly an obesession then as your paranoid delusions claim.

This thread is the largest on this forum and so I responded here first. Besides it is very informative and funny. Especially the petty reaction from you buttasstroll. Starjade certainly exposed a sore point to you. Obviously you have a guilty conscience. Go on admit it your gay arent you. Took you a while to respond was you busy at the job centre.


I find my name funny it amuses me and others. At least I am not hiding behind a psuedo name. You call yourself sunlight. Yet clearly you troll out of your ass. Pun intended. Starjade called you bumlight I call you asstroll. As names go yours has not stood up to glory. Even when you use other names to big yourself up like doc and I suspect 80% quirky. Your one liner trolling holds no interesting debate or glory.

We can see when we look at the threads in this forum your name plastered across the pages. When examined they all contain one liner copy n pasted verses from the old testament. BORING.

Clearly you have nothing of your own to say and you assume nobody else has a bible. Your a boring troll. Your afraid of debate for then people will see just how little you know about anything. Your just a lonely old troll.

Starjade had something remarkable to say and he was banned for reasons I cannot see. Yet obviously he has haunted readers here as his words still generate conversation. That is something you cannot brag about stupid buttasstroll.

You are here and all your troll posts failed to raise an eyebrow let alone any interest. Who will recall your troll posting yet we cannot forget the name as all threads are filled by your trolling with nothing worth reading inside.

Is that why you latched onto this thread because it is the largest on the forum and you are desperate that someone knows your name. What a sad troll you are. There was me thinking this thread had such potential for debate. CLEARLY not with a brainless troll like you around. Why not just leave the thread to the big boys eh. You can go talk to yourself in the multitudes of trolled threads you have been creating. I understand you would be so very alone but hey trollhead nobody really cares.

Dont you feel pleased with yourself causing jesus and his disciples to be exposed as being predatory homo sexual beasts.


Edited by robpocket on 02/14/16 - 6:50 AM
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#431 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/14/16 - 11:29 AM:

robpocket wrote:


Speaking of animals it also is obvious that you are a cock sucker. clap yes with that sort of behaviour you were bound to get the clap. clapclaplaughinglaughing


I am curious asstroll about your claim to be a christian even though you are clearly obsessed with trolling the old testament which I am pretty much sure is jewish.

So what made you want jesus as your idol? Did you spend so much time trolling the jews old testament that you were not reading the christians new testament so you missed the parts where jesus was exposed as being gay and along with his disciples so the new testament says would wait for any passing males rip their clothes off and gang rape them.

I just wonder why you would choose such monsters to be your idol. There would have to be a source of your weird obsession with this religion. Or was it that as a child forced to go to church a kindly priest took a liking to you and showed you how to prostrate yourself to pray for jesus on your knees and then accidently of course touched you between your legs in a funny way. Was that the moment for you that caused you to want to go to church often? As a child you would not fully understand understand what was going on and this strange feeling of attention must have thrilled you. Was this what turned you on to christianity?

NowDays of course you could prosecute that priest for touching you in your special spot. You do not need to bear the scars of christianity to hide your shame. Might be good idea to visit a real psychiatrist instead of thinking this forum would suffice.
thedoc
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Sep 15, 2011

Total Topics: 41
Total Comments: 982
Avatar thedoc
#432 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/14/16 - 2:46 PM:

SUNLIGHT wrote:
...................................

thank you doc ,your presence is welcome at any time thumb up I agree completely with you doc when you say these juveniles have nothing substantial to post ...but it gives me the opportunity to past our LORDS words on the site so people can be reminded of them in these dangerous times we are now living in ,this is the reason I joined the forum in the first place and all the efforts of our friend cannot prevent that, remember doc he that is with us is greater than he that is with them...have a good sunday doc nod


I am having a good day, I don't remember if I told you, but my wife and I had sponsored 2 of our grandchildren for Baptism and part of that was the promise to bring them to church on a regular basis. The grandson turned 10 in Sept. and I told him that he had to start paying attention, before he would try to lay down and sleep during service, and it was getting to be a real struggle to keep him paying attention. Last Sun. and again today I told him he had to pay attention to the lessons and the sermon and at the end of the service give me a brief description of what one of them was about. He's doing good so far. Today the pastor combine the Gospel lesson with the Sermon and it made it more interesting. The lesson was right after Jesus was Baptized Luke 4:1-13 (RSV) and was tempted by Satan in the wilderness. She related it to our own lives and how we are tempted.

TWIMC, I would add that most Christians use the whole Bible as a reference, not just one part of it.
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#433 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/14/16 - 6:17 PM:

QUOTE THE DOC
TWIMC, I would add that most Christians use the whole Bible as a reference, not just one part of it...........

that's right doc nod the old and new testaments are part of the whole just as night and day complete the whole day and the old testament are the roots that support the new testament ....peace
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#434 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/14/16 - 6:27 PM:

QUOTE THE DOC
She related it to our own lives and how we are tempted...

yes doc and part of the lords prayer that he gave us contains the line " and lead us not into temptation "nod

robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#435 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/15/16 - 3:11 AM:

robpocket wrote:
When we read that jesus and his disciples hung around deserted areas waitng for young men to pass by then they would pounce on those young men tearing off their clothes with such aggression that young men ran away naked in terror. It brings about a question of morality and moral bounderies.

Are these homosexual rapists the kind of people you would want your children to idolise and worship. Doesnt that bring into question your own state of mind and its insanity that would put your children at risk of gang rape. We do hear of christian priests indulging in such bestial acts with vulnerable children. Is this the right kind of message to send to our children. Dont talk to strangers yet worship paedophiles who would with malice aforethought trap groom and gang rape our children.

It is a questionable religion that has such twisted morals. Has idol worship clouded judgement and after grooming has the christians religion made these monsters exempt from scrutanisation. If gang rape of males been happening in most countries it would surely cause outrage and those responsable would surely go to prison. Yet it seems the christians idolise paedophiles and make them holy. Weird way of grooming the population yet when they become exposed all kinds of weird people leap to their defence.

Are serious sex crimes acceptable if those committiting such crimes have brainwashed people into thinking they are holy. We hear how cult leaders often abuse their flock. Is this abuse that has been exposed suddenly acceptable in your eyes because someone convinced you that they were holy.

This further brings to mind revelations exposed by Starjade that according to religious law the tales spoke of in the new testament are in fact a fraud. Clearly they were paedophiles grooming children whiles also going out attacking people. That is all very serious and sinister. Creepy stuff eh.

So tell us all asstroll are you a gay predatory christian with an evil eye on young men just as your idol jesus was.


Do you really think making up some tale in your other names would cause me to think your seperate people. A baptism eh. Child not paying attention. Maybe you should hand your kid over to the priest. They have a special way of getting the attention of a child. Dont you follow the news. You would find your child would suddenly behave and be quite in church.

Perhaps you TROLLS forget this thread was about jesus and his disciples laying in wait to attack and rip off clothes of passing children then gang raping them. Clearly they were paedophiles. You then bringing in children to the posts is worrying and very creepy when we know what jesus and his disciples and christian priests are known to do to defenceless children.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#436 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/15/16 - 3:18 AM:

robpocket wrote:


I am curious asstroll about your claim to be a christian even though you are clearly obsessed with trolling the old testament which I am pretty much sure is jewish.

So what made you want jesus as your idol? Did you spend so much time trolling the jews old testament that you were not reading the christians new testament so you missed the parts where jesus was exposed as being gay and along with his disciples so the new testament says would wait for any passing males rip their clothes off and gang rape them.

I just wonder why you would choose such monsters to be your idol. There would have to be a source of your weird obsession with this religion. Or was it that as a child forced to go to church a kindly priest took a liking to you and showed you how to prostrate yourself to pray for jesus on your knees and then accidently of course touched you between your legs in a funny way. Was that the moment for you that caused you to want to go to church often? As a child you would not fully understand understand what was going on and this strange feeling of attention must have thrilled you. Was this what turned you on to christianity?

NowDays of course you could prosecute that priest for touching you in your special spot. You do not need to bear the scars of christianity to hide your shame. Might be good idea to visit a real psychiatrist instead of thinking this forum would suffice.


You dint answer asstroll. Did you become a christian because a christian priest touched you in your special place? Was this attention the reason you became a christian? It must please you to discover jesus and his disciples were gay and predatory.
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#437 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/15/16 - 3:47 AM:

Come on you silly TROLLS jesus was a paedophile a beastie. He clearly was the beast. 666 dont you see this. Protect your children from the beast.
thedoc
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Sep 15, 2011

Total Topics: 41
Total Comments: 982
Avatar thedoc
#438 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/15/16 - 9:05 AM:

SUNLIGHT wrote:
QUOTE THE DOC
She related it to our own lives and how we are tempted...

yes doc and part of the lords prayer that he gave us contains the line " and lead us not into temptation "nod



Another part that I like to think about is "Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us." And this has been explained that we must forgive others in order that we may be forgiven by God.

I'm reminded of something attributed to the US Marines.

"It's not our job to judge whether the enemy is good or evil, that is God's job. It's our job to arrange the meeting."
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#439 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/15/16 - 11:32 AM:
Subject: forgiveness
another one doc that some would find difficult to carry out is the one that says " forgive your enemies and do good to them that persecute you".....I don't know about you doc but in one particular case this could be difficult to do if you know what I mean doc? nudge nudge
wink wink zen nod




robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#440 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/15/16 - 1:57 PM:

robpocket wrote:
Come on you silly TROLLS jesus was a paedophile a beastie. He clearly was the beast. 666 dont you see this. Protect your children from the beast.


So what your trolling is those young men that jesus and his disciples attacked,gang raped, sodomised brutalised should just forgive those who attacked them. Well that is an odd point of view.

Pray nobody is sick enough to gang rape you you stupid troll for then you will see the world in a whole different light. How would things be if judges in courts told the victims that they were christian judges who followed a religion that says they should forgive those who committed crimes against them and so let those monsters walk free. Clearly evil would propagate throughout the land.

If some monster raped and mutilated even murdered your children you say you would just pat them on the back and say you forgive them. Stupid TROLL do not piss down our backs then tell us its raining. disapproval

You are a full gone sadsack idiot. Thankfully we have law courts where on occasion justice can be served. What a moronic TROLL you are to have such self righteous pious thoughts. Thankfully trolls like you are not allowed into the justice system.

Kill the motherfuckers I say and be done with them and lock up the nutters who think they should be forgiven because something is seriously wrong with them.
henry quirk
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 17, 2008
Location: here

Total Topics: 47
Total Comments: 1298
#441 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/15/16 - 3:32 PM:

Forgiveness, it seems to me, can only be extended to the remorseful. Where there is no remorse there can be no forgiveness.
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#442 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/16 - 7:35 AM:
Subject: FORGIVENESS
henry quirk wrote:
Forgiveness, it seems to me, can only be extended to the remorseful. Where there is no remorse there can be no forgiveness.
........

Good point henry nod
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#443 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/18/16 - 4:13 PM:

It is clear from the new testament stories that jesus and his disciples were predatory repeat offenders attacking and gang raping young males. They showed no mercy or remorse. Only the victim can forgive however should they allow evil to go unpunished because their religious belief paedophiles are somehow holy. Such brainwashing helps the evil doers escape justice and be free to repeat their abominable crimes all over again claiming new victim's. Such is the result of forgiveness.

I say just kill the motherfuckers and feed their genitals to a mangy dog.
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#444 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/18/16 - 5:10 PM:

QUOTE THE DERANGED MAN FROM BLACKPOOL
I say just kill the motherfuckers and feed their genitals to a mangy dog..........................

does not your aster STAN give you enough to eat ? shaking head
thedoc
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Sep 15, 2011

Total Topics: 41
Total Comments: 982
Avatar thedoc
#445 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/18/16 - 9:58 PM:

henry quirk wrote:
Forgiveness, it seems to me, can only be extended to the remorseful. Where there is no remorse there can be no forgiveness.


But if you forgive, even if there is no remorse, then you no longer carry the burden of blame against them, and the burden is their's alone. You can shed anything related to that trespass, except the remembrance of the trespass, and the caution to not let it happen again.
thedoc
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Sep 15, 2011

Total Topics: 41
Total Comments: 982
Avatar thedoc
#446 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/18/16 - 10:01 PM:

SUNLIGHT wrote:
QUOTE THE DERANGED MAN FROM BLACKPOOL
I say just kill the motherfuckers and feed their genitals to a mangy dog..........................

does not your aster STAN give you enough to eat ? shaking head


A word of advice Sunlight, "Don't feed the troll".
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#447 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/19/16 - 4:02 AM:

robpocket wrote:


So what your trolling is those young men that jesus and his disciples attacked,gang raped, sodomised brutalised should just forgive those who attacked them. Well that is an odd point of view.c.f. txt

Pray nobody is sick enough to gang rape you you stupid troll for then you will see the world in a whole different light. How would things be if judges in courts told the victims that they were christian judges who followed a religion that says they should forgive those who committed crimes against them and so let those monsters walk free. Clearly evil would propagate throughout the land.

If some monster raped and mutilated even murdered your children you say you would just pat them on the back and say you forgive them. Stupid TROLL do not piss down our backs then tell us its raining. disapproval
I:
You are a full gone sadsack idiot. Thankfully we have law courts where on occasion justice can be served. What a moronic TROLL you are to have such self righteous pious thoughts. Thankfully trolls like you are not allowed into the justice system.

Kill the motherfuckers I say and be done with them and lock up the nutters who think they should be forgiven because something is seriously wrong with them.


Your the TROLLS as anyone scanning these pages can see. We know your both the same person with just one obsession. Once again your paranoi about Starjade has surfaced. I suppose anyone who is not christian and who openly discusses the detromental tales in the new testament that shows your idol jesus in a bad light will get labelled by you. Your sad obsessed lonely old troll.

I dont come from blackpool try some 50 miles away. Starjade did open this thread so he is bound to get a mention however I also can read and I looked up those chapters and verses and Starjade was right the new testament portrays jesus and his disciples as being predatory homosexuals who certainly did wait around in deserts waiting for young males to pass by and they did attack a young man tearing off his clothes with obvious intentions to gang rape him. He escaped running away in terror. There is no other explanation for such an attack.

So your idol jesus was not holy as you believed. He with his disciples were after that young mans hole. The new testament says so. That makes jesus and his disciples EVIL.

You cannot argue against that conclusion as it states that in the new testament for all to see. Clearly you dont read biblical text so you did not notice. Obviously Starjade ia a religious scholar and spotted those evil acts and exposed them.

Do you truly think passing snide remarks at the messenger would alter the text of the new testament.

If a gang of men gang raped you no matter how christian you claim to be you would not forgive. Talking of forgiveness you also showed non to Starjade and all he did was to expose the evil of jesus and his disciples. That shows what a pious two faced hypercryte you are with your lets forgive twaddle.


Edited by robpocket on 02/19/16 - 4:29 AM
robpocket
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Nov 11, 2015

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 115
#448 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/19/16 - 4:22 AM:

You and the asstrolldoc clearly are the same person your not fooling anyone. So asstroll doc gives asstrollbuttlight advice in a snide way eh. Clearly this asstroll doc thinks assbuttlight has no mind eh. Cant think for itself. Asstrolls.

Shouldnt you go back to trolling all those empty threads you have been opening to copy and paste the jews religion across the forum. Did you get too lonely talking too yourself. clap
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#449 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/19/16 - 9:09 AM:
Subject: THE TROLL
thedoc wrote:


A word of advice Sunlight, "Don't feed the troll".
.

wise advice doc .nod
SUNLIGHT
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Location: united kingdom

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 931
#450 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/19/16 - 9:14 AM:

KING James Bible
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5



Sorry, you don't have permission . Log in, or register if you haven't yet.



Acknowledgements:

Couch logo design by Midnight_Monk. The photo hanging above the couch was taken by Paul.

Powered by WSN Forum. Free smileys here.
Special thanks to Maria Cristina, Jesse , Echolist Directory, The Star Online,
Hosting Free Webs, and dmoz.org for referring visitors to this site!

Copyright notice:

Except where noted otherwise, copyright belongs to respective authors
for artwork, photography and text posted in this forum.