The Couch

14 Libertygirls

Comments on 14 Libertygirls

Thinker13
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 27, 2009

Total Topics: 357
Total Comments: 3379
Posted 03/02/12 - 11:54 AM:
Subject: 14 Libertygirls
Thinker 13 enters into The Couch(22:22 IST) and notices:


Online Users

16 members, 4 guests
invisible member, sushil_yadav, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl

The most ever online was 21 members on 03/18/11 - 12:23 PM, and 147 total members and guests on 10/12/10 - 10:49 PM.
View Details


There are 14 libertygirls. One from this universe and others from parallel universes. But wait a minute: If these 13 extras are here they're very much from this very universe.


My question to Lib is:

Do you remember any special reasons for this unusual traffic ?

The most ever online was 21 members on 03/18/11 - 12:23 PM, and 147 total members and guests on 10/12/10 - 10:49 PM.
Thinker13
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 27, 2009

Total Topics: 357
Total Comments: 3379
Posted 03/02/12 - 11:56 AM:

Moreover if you view details: There indeed are separate Libertygirls viewing distinct topics:


Name Location Last seen
Guest Online Users 8:54 AM
sushil_yadav Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment
(In The Thinking Spot) 8:46 AM
libertygrl Transcendental meditation
(In Dust Bunnies) 8:44 AM
libertygrl Transcendental meditation
(In Dust Bunnies) 8:44 AM
libertygrl Dust Bunnies 8:43 AM
libertygrl Main 8:43 AM
libertygrl The Thinking Spot 8:43 AM
libertygrl Main 8:43 AM
libertygrl threadadmin.php?&id=1914&
(In Dust Bunnies) 8:43 AM
libertygrl threadadmin.php?id=1914&a
(In Dust Bunnies) 8:43 AM
libertygrl Space
(In Dust Bunnies) 8:43 AM
libertygrl Main 8:43 AM
libertygrl Gallery & Open Mic 8:43 AM
libertygrl Main 8:42 AM
libertygrl Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment
(In The Thinking Spot) 8:42 AM
libertygrl Login 8:42 AM
Guest Battle of the Trees
(In Gallery & Open Mic) 8:54 AM
Guest lament
(In Gallery & Open Mic) 8:53 AM
Guest Category Details 8:53 AM
Guest Freud, Archetypes and Primal Scene
(In The Thinking Spot) 8:47 AM
Guest Solipsism
(In The Thinking Spot) 8:45 AM
Guest PAREIDOLIA
(In The Thinking Spot) 8:42 AM
Guest rssfeed.php?catid=5 8:42 AM
Guest Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment
(In The Thinking Spot) 8:42 AM
libertygrl
Administrator
Avatar

Usergroup: Administrators
Joined: Apr 16, 2005
Location: San Francisco

Total Topics: 425
Total Comments: 4672
Posted 03/02/12 - 12:25 PM:

it always happens with this particular browser. reason unknown. smiling face
Thinker13
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 27, 2009

Total Topics: 357
Total Comments: 3379
Posted 03/02/12 - 12:30 PM:

libertygrl wrote:
it always happens with this particular browser. reason unknown. smiling face



But I asked you one more question:

My question to Lib is:

Do you remember any special reasons for this unusual traffic ?

The most ever online was 21 members on 03/18/11 - 12:23 PM, and 147 total members and guests on 10/12/10 - 10:49 PM.
libertygrl
Administrator
Avatar

Usergroup: Administrators
Joined: Apr 16, 2005
Location: San Francisco

Total Topics: 425
Total Comments: 4672
Posted 03/02/12 - 1:12 PM:

Thinker wrote:
Do you remember any special reasons for this unusual traffic ?

i don't, no
thedoc
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Sep 15, 2011

Total Topics: 41
Total Comments: 982
Avatar thedoc
Posted 03/02/12 - 1:19 PM:

Thinker13 wrote:
Thinker 13 enters into The Couch(22:22 IST) and notices:


Online Users

16 members, 4 guests
invisible member, sushil_yadav, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl, libertygrl

The most ever online was 21 members on 03/18/11 - 12:23 PM, and 147 total members and guests on 10/12/10 - 10:49 PM.
View Details


There are 14 libertygirls. One from this universe and others from parallel universes. But wait a minute: If these 13 extras are here they're very much from this very universe.


My question to Lib is:

Do you remember any special reasons for this unusual traffic ?

The most ever online was 21 members on 03/18/11 - 12:23 PM, and 147 total members and guests on 10/12/10 - 10:49 PM.



I think it is more likely that Libertygirl, being an adminstrator, has a special edition computer with a Hyperdimentional, subetherial, multi-universal link to the internet which allows these parallel universe Libertygirls to connect and post here. My only question is that since the link is probably 2-way, what is libertygirl posting in those other universes, and will she share?

PS. Shouldn't those alternative Libertygirls be numbered somehow so we know who to blame?
Thinker13
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 27, 2009

Total Topics: 357
Total Comments: 3379
Posted 03/02/12 - 2:00 PM:

thedoc wrote:



I think it is more likely that Libertygirl, being an adminstrator, has a special edition computer with a Hyperdimentional, subetherial, multi-universal link to the internet which allows these parallel universe Libertygirls to connect and post here. My only question is that since the link is probably 2-way, what is libertygirl posting in those other universes, and will she share?

PS. Shouldn't those alternative Libertygirls be numbered somehow so we know who to blame?



laughing nod
Thinker13
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 27, 2009

Total Topics: 357
Total Comments: 3379
Posted 03/02/12 - 2:05 PM:

libertygrl wrote:

i don't, no



In which case, it becomes, even more interesting, mysterious and worth exploration. Lets start( Only if you like. smiling face)


1.I remember that once members from Discordian society forum came to The Couch--was it then?

2. Was it during any elections in USA, may be someone posted stuff related to polls and like.

3. Did you announce about Reeve when it was due to release or something like that?


There can be many more clues but I am clueless right now. sticking out tongue
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5



Sorry, you don't have permission . Log in, or register if you haven't yet.



Acknowledgements:

Couch logo design by Midnight_Monk. The photo hanging above the couch was taken by Paul.

Powered by WSN Forum. Free smileys here.
Special thanks to Maria Cristina, Jesse , Echolist Directory, The Star Online,
Hosting Free Webs, and dmoz.org for referring visitors to this site!

Copyright notice:

Except where noted otherwise, copyright belongs to respective authors
for artwork, photography and text posted in this forum.