The Couch

The Sanity Claus.

Comments on The Sanity Claus.

thedoc
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Sep 15, 2011

Total Topics: 41
Total Comments: 982
Avatar thedoc
#76 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 12:03 AM:

StarJade could very well believe everything he states and predicts but one of the tricks of predictions is to make them general or vague enough that any future event could fit. Many professionals in this field will do just that and the believer will intrepret events to fit the prediction. Biblical scholars will take scripture and then intrepret current events to fit, thus the plentiful end of time predictions that have been occuring over the centuries but are never fulfilled. Issac Asimov made several accurate predictions based on his understanding of history and human nature, so study history and human nature and make a fortune as a fortune teller.
Thinker13
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 27, 2009

Total Topics: 357
Total Comments: 3379
#77 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 3:09 AM:

thedoc wrote:
StarJade could very well believe everything he states and predicts but one of the tricks of predictions is to make them general or vague enough that any future event could fit. Many professionals in this field will do just that and the believer will intrepret events to fit the prediction. Biblical scholars will take scripture and then intrepret current events to fit, thus the plentiful end of time predictions that have been occuring over the centuries but are never fulfilled. Issac Asimov made several accurate predictions based on his understanding of history and human nature, so study history and human nature and make a fortune as a fortune teller.


To a T.

Astrology however provides an aid in doing what you say. Not necessarily to predict future, but also to get an understanding of Karmic patterns.
Starjade
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Feb 01, 2012
Location: Blackpool Lancashire Britain

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 197
#78 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 9:03 AM:

Liberty Girl you said; If you find it too difficult to oblige, I'm sure there are plenty of other forums with lower standards. Cheers


Starjade says; Do not panic Liberty Girl. As soon as I realised this was not a forum where they allow freedom of speech that matter was automatically up for consideration. In case you have forgotten I already write on many forums. I respond only to the posting. If another insults me I have a right to respond back. As a Gemini however, I do have the power to flay people with just my tongue. However, I always use moderatation. If it does not bother the other poster it should not bother you. It is not as if profanities were being used. Just gentle ribbing and winding up. Hardly a crime of the century.

Thinker13
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 27, 2009

Total Topics: 357
Total Comments: 3379
#79 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 9:10 AM:

Starjade wrote:
Thinker 13 I should say to you Liberty Girl wants me gone from this web site with her restrictions it is probable I will not be writing here for very long. So if I vanish and you wish to continue our conversations then you know at least two web sites I shall be visiting. Now you see why I always continue to write on the freedom of speech forum. There may be few at some times many however freedom of speech is inspired.



She doesn't really want you to go. However, if you think that it's what you interpret it to be, I would follow you on other forums. thumb up
Starjade
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Feb 01, 2012
Location: Blackpool Lancashire Britain

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 197
#80 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 9:28 AM:

Some people have their rules by which they prefer to abide by. I understand her point of view however the Liberty Girl I knew would want freedom of speech.

I the religious circles I travel I will cause teeth to gnash. After all many things I say fly in the face of their spiritual beliefs and it can and often does offend and anger. It is not my intention to cause either however it is clearly inevitable.

I prefer that a Person has the freedom to spit back and release all their anger and venom and in so doing it expose another part of their inner personality. Getting it off their chest is helpful to them. As I have no ego I do not get offended. In fact I love the flame wars as they do give a better constructive read. Anyway the bridge is not yet crossed. In fact as far as I see nobody has been unreasonably offensive.

I am someone who does not count chickens before they are hatched however, I do prepare the way of just in cases.


I forgot my glasses and my eyes are blurred from spending too much time in front of a computer. So I cannot read all these responses just yet. I shall save them to memory stick and review them at home on my own computer and see if I can still post when I return.

Meanwhiles I did that also previously and so I had these replies prepared already to post.
Starjade
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Feb 01, 2012
Location: Blackpool Lancashire Britain

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 197
#81 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 9:29 AM:

Liberty girl said; Well, Henry, I'm still waiting for you to come forward and explain in the abortion topic how rapes and incests are not really rapes and incests, such that they are pretty much non-existent. You asked, why should it matter to me what you believe? You seem to think it shouldn't. So why should it matter to you whether I vouch for Starjade or not?



Starjade says; Tsk Tsk Tsk Henry Quirk what have you gone and said eh? Tsk Tsk Tsk. Anyways how can Liberty Girl vouch for me. On what exactly. All she can do is say she did place some of my writings on the End of Times web site which does confirm those prophecies and writings were there that long ago. That just vouches for the web site though doesn't it. And just in case there was a curiosity. It was I yes Starjade who put those Dragons on the web site and the other entertaining Gifs. I wanted to pretty things up a bit. Dragons did once exist you know. You might not believe in unicorns but Dragons well that is a whole other thing.



Liberty Girl said; Sorry, I must be having some difficulty distinguishing between 'name-calling' and 'honorifics' I'll try to be more careful.



Starjade says; Look here Liberty Girl Nobody here has got offended at the banter. Its not meant as a smack in the Gob. You should know what a Gemini is like when someone gets tetchy it is bound to get a replied response. Nobody is taking such slights personally though. Its all said in good fun.
Starjade
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Feb 01, 2012
Location: Blackpool Lancashire Britain

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 197
#82 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 9:30 AM:

Thinker 13 you said; It seems that unlike Mohammad and Jesus, you consider Moses as a genuine historic prophet. Am I right? If I am right: What makes you think that he was indeed a genuine prophet. What law he used to prove his connection with God?



Starjade says; Yes I do accept Moses as being a genuine historical character. It was his brother Aaron who was the Prophet not Moses. The Prophecies coming from Moses came from the Living God.

Exodus 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
Exodus 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel out of his land.
There is a statue at Thebes where the Pharoah Nefure Hatshepsut is seen to be holding a male infant. That infant was Moses. Nefure Hatshepsut did not have any male children. Except for her adopted Child that she found and adopted. So there is some material evidence of his existence.

Muhammad of Islamic fame also existed even though he was a misguided fraud. As for the character Jesus no Jesus did not exist and hist character is a fabricated fraud.



Thinker 13 said;

Was his God same as yours? Living white sphere?



Starjade says; The Living God is God and so the Living God of Moses has to be the Living White Sphere. It surprises me however, that Moses did not give out a description of the Living God. Perhaps he thought the people in those dark times could not handle the truth. Either way the descendants of Abraham are not in any position to dispute that the Living White Sphere is their Living God. After all I did fulfill all of the Prophecies left by the Living God and Gods Prophets. Furthermore, I also satisfy the law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 on-wards and can establish that I am that very specific prophesied Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15/18 prophet they have been waiting for. So then that being so their Living God mentioned in the Old Testament must by that conclusion be the same Living God.


Thinker 13 you say; Whether you believe or not that Moses was a prophet: Who else was a genuine prophet in history?


Starjade says; Apart from myself ? :} There are many Prophets from the living God. That can be determined by the Prophecies they have given coming true. In truth I could not name them all. That list could be long. Furthermore, not all of the Living Gods Prophets are named and nor do they only exist in the Old Testament. The most relevant Prophet with regards to apocalyptic revelation and pertaining to the coming of the Deuteronomy Prophet that surprised me, was ole Isaiah.

I would consider anyone who walks around naked looking for signs from God and believed in unicorns must be off their box and mad as a hatter as I am sure you will appreciate the pun. Yet his Prophecies have come true and so he is a genuine Prophet.


Thinker 13 you say; Will there be any prophet in future, after the apocalypse you mention?


Starjade says; I will still exist after the apocalypse. I was there at that Time anyways. However,if the Exodus does not happen and if the biosphere is not built and some are living inside it with at the least the DNA to re create and re populate mankind and other species of plants and animals. Then what point would the living God have in sending along another Prophet to a planet void of human life. If there are survivors then that is a different scenario. The Living God can and probably would send along another Prophet.


Thinker 13 you say; What is going to be approximate time span before the apocalypse? Will I see it in my material body's lifetime?


Starjade says; If I had ultimate reality equipment programmed with a genuine view outside of this Planet taken from the position of space I was astral travelling in at that future Time. It would be possible to re create the land positions on this planet to where I saw them at that future Time. From that using mathematics it would be possible to get a Time line and thus the date of when this apocalyptic event occurred. This is due to plate tectonics and because America is moving away from Africa. It would simply be a matter of measuring that distance and that can determine the date of the apocalyptic event horizon.

Meanwhile, when I was watching the event in outer space I was above Africa and the South sea islands were to my right. They were clothed in Sunshine and the light went across the Oceans. However, America was clothed beneath dark clouds at that Time which hung low over the continent. This means it was nighttime there but nearing daytime. For America it must have been morning. The South seas it must have been late afternoon. This is a Time of the day clue to that event horizon.

When the cloud moved westwards exposing the South American land mass it was in daylight. As you can see from the maps South America was smaller than it is today. I advised the Exodus of all descendants of Abraham out of these earthquake zones way back in 1996. I am sure you can see that when that apocalyptic event occurs billions are going to die. Without any doubt I am describing an apocalyptic scene.

To find a way to potentially move millions of millions of people out of those earthquaked zones is remarkable. It is however, only their religious beliefs that make that Exodus possible.

I had planned on ciphering the dates out when I got the equipment to do that task. First I had to learn how to use the equipment. I planned for that discovery when I re created the apocalyptic event making a movie of the very scene using flash or similar to create the scene using NASA satellite photographs of this Planet taken from space. The space station is at present taking very accurate photographs that I am hoping to use to make better maps and even a movie of the event. Until then I cannot give a date of this apocalypse even though with a memory of the event I contain that knowledge and so it can be found out.
Starjade
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Feb 01, 2012
Location: Blackpool Lancashire Britain

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 197
#83 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 9:31 AM:

smokinpristiformis you said. Hiya Starjade ! What an epic pleasure to find you on the couch. How are you doing these days?



Starjade says; Hi smokinpristiformis, Yes I thought I would step up to the couch and get analyzed. There are those who think I am mad for making outrageous and blasphemous claims. Of course we all know I am the sanest most logical man on this planet. Who could doubt that eh? But if they did then they can come forth and put up their views. As for how I am feeling. Well I feel better now than I did in the year 2000.

Starjade
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Feb 01, 2012
Location: Blackpool Lancashire Britain

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 197
#84 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 9:33 AM:

Henry Quirk you said; "I'm still waiting for you to come forward and explain in the abortion topic how rapes and incests are not really rapes and incests" That's not at all what I said, as I'll remind you via a post in 'that' thread...however: I view this as a tit-for-tat circumstance. I'll clarify 'there' and I'd like it if you'd answer my question 'here'.


Starjade says; Now then children stop fighting it sounds as if someone has sent down a lurgy upon you.
Starjade
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Feb 01, 2012
Location: Blackpool Lancashire Britain

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 197
#85 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 9:35 AM:

Henry Quirk you said; Now: if three folks tell me of a prophet with a fantastic track record of accuracy: I want to see proof of this track record…insofar as the universe seems to work: foretelling the future is not possible (predicting possibilities based on current information ‘is’ possible…that’s what meteorology is all about), so, if someone claims to foretell the future (or claims to know of someone who foretells the future) that person is making an extraordinary claim and should offer extraordinary evidences.


Starjade says; Nobody gives a damn what you want Henry. However you do know of some people who do have that way of verifying my power as a Prophet with more than four witnesses which they can contact if there is any doubts raised by their congregations. As it is all relevant to them and not you that is why they get to contact those witnesses and you do not.

Meteorology huh? Speaking of Meteors what excuses do you have for all those many prophesied signs in the heavens all coming into alignment as was prophesied in the past thousands of years ago by other Prophets as a sign of the arrival of the long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet on this Planet which also did occur during the Times I was prophesying the End of Times with a view to the Exodus of all the descendants of Abraham out from the four corners of the globe. Are you pretending they did not happen either even though it is documented evidence.

So to your simple mind, if someone who can be proven to prophesy genuine earthquakes that do and in deed already has happened and then he makes other future earthquake prophesies, then you think they should be ignored. It is astonishing that you cannot see how illogical that is.

Furthermore, if the congregations of a particular religion is waiting for a specific Prophet to come from the Living God to gather them all up from the four corners of the globe. A religion that has specific religious laws that determine matters of the truth. Then why would they be surprised when a Prophet from the Living God comes along to gather them all up from the four corners of the globe. After all that is what they were waiting for.

As this event was to occur at a Time when specific signs in the heavens all occur in conjunction with each other, and a Prophet contacts them when all those signs in the heavens all occur and by their request for evidence, invokes their own religious law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 on-wards, which is a specific law that determines matters of the truth regarding any crimes of iniquity and sin. Then wouldn't they be the wise to take note of what that specific Prophet from the Living God would have to say.

Especially pleasing when such a prophet from the Living God is so well armed with religious revelations that two major religions known to be their enemies bite the dust, then wouldn't it too the wise that they should hearken. Especially as their very specific religious beliefs all unfold into reality of the here and now. Just as the Living God and the Living Gods prophets said it would. It would be illogical of you to think they would not. Especially as the knowledge I give to them could save their entire race. A race of people who others have tried to make extinct during the times of their existence. Clearly as the law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 on-wards is invoked then there are ways to test against a fraud. However, the evidence is already overwhelming.


Henry take note that nobody is attempting to save your life from any earthquake happenings. Nobody is trying to convince you to believe anything. It is simply a bit of history that you missed that is being narrated to you. It was the lives of millions of descendants of Abraham who's lives were being attempted at being saved. You said it is not possible to predict earthquakes. Ha haha that is so funny.

As a matter of fact I have already prophesied two earthquakes and a volcano erupting to a room full of people who could argue against your delusions. Why not explain how I could foretell of an earthquake in Mexico and speak of a woman praying for help not for herself but for the babies that were buried with her whiles one year in the past to that earthquake event. How can such things be possible.

I was not predicting anything but was simply narrating to that room of people all that I was seeing of that future event. The descendants of Abraham did ask me for some proof to show to their congregations and I did indeed send them evidence that concludes the matter as a matter of fact. In such a way that it is conclusive and established to be true by a religious law that binds them. If you do not want to believe then so what eh? So what. Did you think that would be important. When I was speaking with the descendants of Abraham I invoked Deuteronomy law so they did not have to believe they only had to adhere to their religious laws sent to guide them.

As you are not a descendant of Abraham then you and your thoughts on the matter do not count. Do you think I would be desperate to make the likes of you believe and desperately offer the addresses of those witnesses. That is very silly of you Henry. I could see Steve Conche or even Rob Brockers smacking you in the gob for your attitude. They would not tolerate you for long. But then I would not have your sort interfere with those witnesses. That is the task for the descendants of Abraham. It is their business not yours.

Do you think that my mind is so mad and full of delusions that my word could not be trust worthy just because you are so self opinionated. You think your opinions are strong enough to make a stand against religious and civil law. How ------ are you. The descendants of Abraham asked for the evidence and they got four witnesses as that evidence. Satisfying Deuteronomy law. That is how such things are done. It was relevant to them not to you. I simply explained these past events to you and others. After all it is newsworthy.

Furthermore, you also ignore the fact that the claims I make in religious circles would be considered to be blasphemous. In those circles blasphemy carries the death penalty. You can be assured that I have been up close and in the faces of those religious congregations, destroying the religious beliefs and claims of Christians and Islam. Yet you do not see them daring to make accusations of blasphemy against me. If I was just some madman crawling out of the wood work how could I sustain such conversations with specific specialist religious knowledge.

I challenged the whole of Islam for instance and their religious scholars bit the Dust unable to defend the claims of Muhammad of Islamic fame. Not only did I challenge them but I did so under a specific Islamic law and in such a way they would have to reject the Quran and the silly claims of the false prophet Muhammad. That means they would have to convert. This is not all about just earthquake prophecy, but also about the Title of the Deuteronomy Prophet and the power of a Lord King.

How is it that I can establish that I am that very specific Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15/18 Prophet using religious law and do not forget the many Prophesied signs in the heavens.

Whiles no Muslim or Christian can establish that Jesus or Muhammad is that specific prophet. They are both claimed to be that long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet by their deluded congregations. It is however a fact that the religious law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 on-wards does establish them to both be frauds. Do you also think that is just imagination. Just a lie, a rant to throw into the mix for some personal entertainment. Do you not think it could be proven. I established them both to be a fraud because they are pretenders to my Crown and Throne. There is only one Lord King of the apocalyptic castle.

You are so self opinionated that you think your own thoughts to be greater than the masses who must all be being conned, whiles you the almighty Henry are smarter than them and you a single thing floating about the universe as important as the stench of gnats pee on a summers day know better than they and so they must hearken to you and your opinion on things, which you believe is fact. Do you not actually see your own limitations. Why is it that you are powerless to think with any common sense and logic.

Perhaps you do not grasp that my claim to the title of the Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15/18 Prophet was done so to be in a position to mass Exodus potentially billions of people out of future earthquake zones. Thus saving their lives. You see those are the acts of a Saviour. So gobby upstarts like you voicing a shallow unsubstantiated opinion as if a fact should be squashed down to the ground because you stand against the saving of those people.


Henry Quirk you said; The only ‘trap’ you lay out is to offer lengthy, repetitive, posts that say little and dull any incentive to actually continuing sparring. It was for this reason I terminated our last conversation (in the MPG): simply, I got awfully tired of riding a merry-go-round.


Starjade says; I recall how petty you were on the MPG forum and I see you have not changed. I point out to you as I did then. If you ask the same question you will get the same reply. If you do not want that circular merry go round then try changing your tactics or questions. So far you have not offered anything sensible and if you fail to see a point then that is your failing not mine so do not take your bitter pettiness out on me. I suggest you get a religious education then you might understand what is going on. Furthermore,the why.


Henry Quirk you said; If you can, then ‘do’, here in this forum. As of now, in this forum: you’ve not established anything (just as in the MPG you established nothing).


Starjade says; I have established who I am. I did not need for your opinion on that matter. As I have prophesied many earthquakes in the past then that is suffice. I point out to all that I have placed a link in this forum to the End of Times archived web site which displays maps of the apocalyptic future in which there are many earthquakes and land movements and deluges and a 900km eruption blasting out the Arctic circle and the whole of Alaska. Showing also the Tidal flows of that Time period. Therefore I have prophesied future earthquakes here as I did also on the MPG forum. In fact those maps show a 15/20 minute scene of a single day in the future. So when you claim I will not prophesies earthquakes here then clearly you are not telling the truth. Or will you now pretend they were overlooked.


I only prophesies that apocalypse nowadays. With good reasons. I would not prophesy any near future earthquakes to you. After all who are you anyway? Clearly you are of no importance to me. So why would I waste. The people who matter have the evidence of my abilities as a Prophet and they can question those to whom I have prophesied future events too thus establishing the matter in accord with Deuteronomy law. Furthermore, they also are aware of the many prophesied signs in the heavens that you conveniently always overlook. How childish of you to bellyache because I will not prophesy to you. Perhaps you do not notice you do have a somewhat snotty attitude that does not bring you any favour with me.


Henry Quirk you said; Since I only have your word they exist: no those ‘witnesses’ count for nothing. Frankly: I think you made them up…prove me wrong. [


Starjade says; My word is as solid as a rock. More so in fact many have become stuck between a rock and a Starjade place. Very tough place to be as I am sure you must remember. Well now your tiny illogical mind thinks I would contact a huge International organization and invent a lie. {Oh you do recall they published some of my writings and so that certainly is established as being true.} To make a claim to a religious community that has a death penalty for making blasphemous claims that I am that long awaited Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15./18 Prophet. At a Time when all the over looked prophesied signs in the heavens occurred of course. Furthermore, I did contact Ishmaelites in the form of Muslims and crushed their religious beliefs with as much ease as I would brush a crumb off my breakfast table.

No doubt you also believe all of my superior religious knowledge is just imagination also, invented to make a well erm what ? There is the must to a reason of why? Yet how come they are not out screaming blasphemy and death to Lord King Starjade. After all a silly cartoon is nothing compared to getting up the noses of their Islamic religious leaders and watching their Islamic scholars get their asses kicked in front of the very eyes of their own Islamic congregations. It seems these other connected matters are getting overlooked by your limited imagination. You really should try and see the whole picture viewed as a collective of things rather than just look for the signature to dazzle you.

As you spoke with me on at the mad philosophers guild do you truly think you have any hope of realizing your delusions.

“Considering the Jew is bound by Deuteronomy law and a Prophet can use that specific law to establish that he is a Prophet with a provable connection to the Living God then in that same conclusion it is established that the Living God clearly then must exist.”


Henry Quirk you said; In other words: because a Jew believes it, it must be so.Demonstrably: bullshit.


Starjade says; You obviously remain oblivious to the fact that these conversations past were with the descendants of Abraham and yes they have no choice but to accept and believe it because that is their religion which goes deeper down to a spiritual level. Something you could not understand.

So to their congregations I can establish all the things I say are true. As for those who are not in their congregations. Well I was not coming here to save any of you, so you do not matter. Cold and harsh perhaps but it is realistic that I could not save everyone and so there must be a Judgement.

Too bad that you are so religiously ignorant Henry that these things are beyond your understanding. Do you ever wonder why it is I can destroy the religious beliefs of two major religions and in the faces of their religious scholars and congregations and yet they dare not stand up to me and make those accusations of blasphemy against me. After all if what you say is true then I would be the blasphemous liar and a fraud and it would one thinks be easy to prove.

Yet clearly it is not. But if it was then why is it that the religious community dares not make those accusations of blasphemy against me. Even when I insist or invite it. Why is it that they do not take your stance on things and accuse me of being a fraud. We could all have a trial. I am up for it. So what makes them so afraid. Was it the conversations I have already had with their religious leaders and scholars. Is that what makes them so afraid? Do not delude yourself that they could not find me. I made it clear I live in the Blackpool of Lancashire and I often borrow library computers and so in a small sea side resort I would be very easy to find. Furthermore, be sure I do also speak with Muslims personally in Blackpool often drawing crowds due to the nature of such conversations.

No excuses for we have seen Muslims kick off over cartoons and deport people from countries just from a twitter. You have not even heard half of what i have said on the Internet which is very public viewed by billions. There is a death penalty in Saudi Arabia. Yet I do not see Muslims daring to make accusations of blasphemy against me. Instead they invited me to challenge Islam with my Revelations and under Islamic law and by the Sura 4:82 of the Quran challenge. My writings and conversations created me a reputation and it got their attention.

So they contacted me and invited me to challenge Islam and under Islamic law and by the Sura 4:82 of the Quran. Muslims like talking to me. They did not expect to be powerless to defend their religion from my revelations but should have realised that would happen. They did not think my words were things of imagination. They took it all very seriously. That is why they invited me to challenge Islam. I make no secret of who I am in the very beginnings.

Why not go voice your shallow opinions to them and bring them all here for a chat. After all they know I am not done with them just yet. And if I was a fraud then lets bring it on and see if they can prove that. Oh by the way the law of Deuteronomy exists also in their Quran and so they also are bound by the law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 on-wards.

It seems so far the only one believing I am a fraud is you Henry Quirk. All you offer up as evidence is your opinion. Furthermore, it is an opinion that you expect others to follow otherwise you get angry and gnash your gums thinking you can convince people of your delusions whiles you drag people all the way to hell. Now come on Henry confess. Isn't it a fact that the green eyed god of penis envy has reared its ugly head in you and therefore it is true you are just suffering from a little bit of penis envy :} Aaaaw Henry and don't you just know that the much loved Deuteronomy Prophet isn't even phased by your jealousy.
Starjade
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Feb 01, 2012
Location: Blackpool Lancashire Britain

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 197
#86 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 9:44 AM:

One minute there are 5/6 pages and now there are four. Are posts being deleted here?
henry quirk
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 17, 2008
Location: here

Total Topics: 47
Total Comments: 1298
#87 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 9:49 AM:

"To me it's apparent that you would not believe in any prophets..."

Without evidences in keeping with the claim of 'prophecy', no, I would not and do not

##

"This is sounding very similiar to a book that I read once where the author had numerous imaginary conversations with his imaginary friends."

HA! Agreed!

#

"'things' are grinding along slowly but could either be settled in a week, or moved back several."

Not surprising: that's the way with these things. Don't be shocked (should things look grim for the opposition) if the whole affair gets shifted months down the road.

##

"I believe that the event which he describes in which several people saw him experiencing visions is one that did indeed happen to him."

Why?

#

"I do believe he believes it in earnest"

Perhaps, but his belief (earnest or cynical) in hooey doesn't make his hooey any less 'hooey'.

He opened this thread with a question regarding his sanity. In the absence of any evidence to the contrary: the answer, initially, seems obvious.

However: what niggles at me is his complete refusal to support what he claims with 'anything' at all. He comes to this forum looking for 'something' (he says he doesn't care if folks are converted to his view...if so: why come 'here', or 'anywhere'?), he makes grand claims, says there is ample evidence to support those claims, but offers jack. Instead he dangles (overblown) carrots and dares folks to chase them down (while at the same dissuading those folks from doing so), knowing full well most folks haven't the time (or real interest) to indulge such research. And: when folks withdraw from the conversation, he proclaims victory.

This is the behavior of the flim-flam man.

So: I'm left wondering (as I did on the MPG) which is he?

*shrug*
Thinker13
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 27, 2009

Total Topics: 357
Total Comments: 3379
#88 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 10:12 AM:

Starjade wrote:
One minute there are 5/6 pages and now there are four. Are posts being deleted here?



No Starjade, none of the posts have been deleted as far as I know. There still are 6 pages. peace
libertygrl
Administrator
Avatar

Usergroup: Administrators
Joined: Apr 16, 2005
Location: San Francisco

Total Topics: 425
Total Comments: 4672
#89 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/16/12 - 12:03 PM:

No, no posts have been deleted yet, but I think it might be time to ask you to leave, Starjade. If you think I'm too sensitive, that's fine, I can live with that. But considering that you still insist on name-calling, I at this point either have the choice of deleting the offending posts or banning you altogether. Which do you prefer?
Starjade
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Feb 01, 2012
Location: Blackpool Lancashire Britain

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 197
#90 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/17/12 - 7:41 AM:

OK Liberty Girl I shall make these my last postings here unless you personally ask me back.

I already wrote the posts yesterday. I have not been name calling by the way and Henry did not mind my winding him up just as I did not care that he was trying to wind me up. OK

By the way on my screen I can only see 4 pages. I had already saved the pages to disc. Then there was 6 displayed. When I returned to copy the last page it displayed only four pages which was why I asked. It matters not.

Starjade
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Feb 01, 2012
Location: Blackpool Lancashire Britain

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 197
#91 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/17/12 - 7:43 AM:

Henry Quirk said; “do those four witnesses count for nothing in your view(?)”

Since I only have your word they exist: no those ‘witnesses’ count for nothing.

Frankly: I think you made them up…prove me wrong.




The Doc said; This is sounding very similar to a book that I read once where the author had numerous imaginary conversations with his imaginary friends. In each case it was to illustrate a point, sometimes they would dismiss him out of hand, and others they would fawn over him with praise. This thread is no more convincing than the book.



Starjade says; All of the things and the people I speak about are all real and genuine. None of my claims and statements are fake. All the things I have said I have done, I really have done in real life. Furthermore, these things can be verified by many witnesses should any investigations by paparazzi be made. There is in my words only the truth about what is and has been happening in reality. Nothing is invented or imagined. I am telling you a story of truth that has occurred in my life and I am simply relating those events to you.


Given the fact that the Hebrews religion makes it clear that they are waiting for a Prophet to come from something they call the Living God, at a specific time when others prophesied that there would be certain rare signs in the heavens. Why be so surprised when that prophecy comes true and that specific Prophet arrives.

It is not so odd that some frauds would come forwards with such a claim of being that very specific Prophesied Prophet. It is already a known historical fact that many did crawl out of the wood work with such claims. I named three such frauds which are Sabbatai Zevi and Jesus and Muhammad.

Now standing on the outside of those claims how could it be established who was telling the truth. After all the living God only promised that he would raise up only one singular prophet in Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15/18 in the Hebrews Old Testament.

Fraud did say reality is based on a collective of perceptions. The religious law of the Hebrews with regards to Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 on-wards is a law that is designed to determine the truth regarding any crimes of iniquity and sin. This again is that collective of perceptions and the judgement of more than one mind.

To make untrue claims of being that important Deuteronomy Prophet would certainly be acts of blasphemy as that specific Prophet is a Saviour with just that intent in mind. So then if an accusation is made against those making such claims to verify the truth then this invokes the law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 on-wards.

Deuteronomy 19:17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;

Deuteronomy 19:18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition:

So then the accused should be arrested and brought to a religious court of law to be Judged guilty or not guilty of the crime of iniquity and sin.

To be established as telling the truth the accused would need to have extraordinary provable evidence. That can be verified by two or three outside witnesses.

With regards to Sabbatai Zevi and Jesus and Muhammad. There are no witnesses. There words are not established as being true and they are exposed as being frauds. They are guilty of the crime of iniquity and sin. A crime punishable by a death by stoning.

With regards to the claims of the Deuteronomy Prophet Starjade when asked what evidence did he have that could establish to the descendants of Abraham that he was indeed that very specific Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15/18 Prophet, so that he would be in a position do not forget to mass Exodus all descendants of Abraham, out from the four corners of the globe, out of known future earthquake zones.

Starjade replied and immediately invoked this law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 on-wards and named more than four witnesses to his prophesying the time and place of two earthquakes and a volcano he named erupting, whiles one year in the past to those events. Including having a hand in a recognised miracle right here on earth, at that same time of his prophesying. Whiles one year in the past to those future events.

Furthermore, he listed out a series of the many signs in the heavens, that all aligned in conjunction with each other, at the very Time he was prophesying the End of Times future apocalypse of earthquakes, to the descendants of Abraham. Those descendants of Abraham were also named as witnesses, to the fact that Starjade was doing all of these things to establish that he was that long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet only so he could mass Exodus the descendants of Abraham out of those future earthquake zones.

To mass Exodus them all to Africa to build a biosphere to live in for the duration of the prophesied apocalypse. With further plans for them when the atmosphere subsides to inhabit a new promised land that he promised them which will arrive off the west coast of Africa in the South Eastern Atlantic basin on that apocalyptic day.

As Judges with diligent Inquisition and with the testimonies of more than the four witnesses isn't it a fact that he could establish his claim under this specific Hebrew law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 on-wards.

With regards to others claimed to be the Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15/18 Prophet. There is no evidence at all. Just unsubstantiated claims made by idol worshippers.

However, with regards to the much loved Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15/18 Prophet Starjade, the evidence backing up his claims are all verifiable and the extraordinary words and claims of Starjade can all be established as being true according to Hebrew law that binds all descendants of Abraham,

Instead of looking at the man at a personal level and making personal presumptions and convenient explanations that fit you and your world of beliefs. It is the wiser with fair diligent inquisition. To simply examine the evidence and decide if that evidence can establish the claim to be true in accord with the law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 on-wards.

I already know Hebrew law does establish these matters to be true and common sense should also show you how I can establish the claim to be true to the descendants of Abraham. They asked for proof and I gave it to them on a platter in such a way it is not possible for them to dispute it.

That surely is fair judgement. If the evidence is produced and the witnesses give that testimony isn't it a fact the matter would be established as being true under the Hebrew's Deuteronomy law. I could then without doubt establish that I am that specific Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15 on-wards Prophet. As unbelievable as it may sound. Proving beyond any doubt that I am a very specific Prophet who has come from the Living God. How strange is that then.

I want to add to the evidence as a further testimony that is often ignored. It was also prophesied that this specific Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15/18 Prophet, could only arrive here on this Planet, during the Times when certain prophesied signs in the heavens would occur. Any other who makes claim to being that Deuteronomy Prophet at a Time those signs in the heavens do not appear are automatically established as being frauds.

I say that the evidence I presented to the descendants of Abraham is remarkable and surprisingly simple and impossible for any other to replicate. All of these things were done because, the only person on this planet who could move millions of people across the four corners of the globe, is the Hebrews long awaited Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15/18 Prophet.

This fact gave me that thought and conclusion of a way I could save the billions of lives I saw crushed to their deaths at that future Time. Why is that such a bad thing. That is just the sort of thing a true Saviour does. They prayed in fear during those dark times and you could never understand but I felt their deaths. It would not have been the first Time that I have answered somebodies prayers yet on that world wide scale that is truly ambitious. Of course I have done seemingly impossible things before and to me it is actually simple stuff.

Naturally there will be those who will make a stand against me for whatever is their reason. Yet to my mind just who the hell are they to stand in the way of a Saviour who is intent on the saving of lives. What makes their word of importance to them and to you and by what reason and by who's authority is it do they think they have a right to speak. If it is not any of their business, then they should keep their noses out of things that do not concern them. If they speak because of some religious belief, then bring that religion to a debate and I shall show you how it is a fraud. So then they can see they are being misled.

Even for those who are not religiously minded. The evidence I have is still very remarkable. It is simply a matter of common sense that if somebody can be proven to prophesies genuine earthquakes and he forwarns of other earthquakes yet to come then it is to the wise to listen to those warnings no matter what a persons religion is. Furthermore, if a prophet can be established to be a Prophet with a provable connection to the Living God then it is unwise to ignore his earthquake warnings no matter what you believe.

Starjade
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Feb 01, 2012
Location: Blackpool Lancashire Britain

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 197
#92 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/17/12 - 7:44 AM:

Liberty Girl you said; You ask if I vouch for Starjade, and I will tell you exactly how I feel. I believe that the event which he describes in which several people saw him experiencing visions is one that did indeed happen to him. I don't believe that it's a fabrication on his part at all. Is he truly a prophet? I would say that remains to be seen. But I do think his story is an interesting one and worth sharing, and I do believe he believes it in earnest and finds personal validation in it. That is why I helped him build his website, that others can draw their own conclusions. I do also believe that prophecy is possible. [/quote]


Starjade says; Well now that is very thoughtful Liberty Girl and a sensible approach. I can say millions did visit that web site and it saved me a whole lot of writing especially as I was speaking on many forums and often used the End of Times web site as already written link of explanations of questions that were to arise. The web site became very famous. It was a sad day when geocities closed down but so thoughtful of them to archive some of the site. I am particularly pleased because it display those End of Times maps. A genuine view of the ever nearing future and the final word of the Deuteronomy Prophet Starjade. As in I told you all so. Too late by then of course.

I assure you everything I have said is 100% true. Furthermore I do put my life on the line every day even though I can establish my words to be true.
Starjade
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Feb 01, 2012
Location: Blackpool Lancashire Britain

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 197
#93 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/17/12 - 7:49 AM:

Thinker 13 you said; That is nice of you lib. I also believe that he has some fine points. He has same story since I first read his posts in MPG. My first reaction was to reject his claims. Now I think that he has a good story. Moreover he is not selling anything to me.




Starjade says; I smile when I recall that long ago in the very beginning. I first wrote to the International Order of Kabbalists offering to sell them the Keys to the Kingdom and of the Abyss, as unbelievable as that may sound. I just thought it would be a good way to earn a living that suited me and my life to perfection. On those Keys alone I can get very rich. I did not expect such opportunity's to expand to this apocalyptic Exodus plan and its religious connections that branch out in so many varied directions. It just shone like a beacon in the night.

When the realization of this apocalypse dawned on me, I then considered selling the Keys to the Abyss along with Maps of the apocalypse. As my own way of getting that Exodus message across in a weird and historical way. That would be making history. If a million people buy a map of the apocalypse with the Keys to the Abyss costing say £5 that will be 5 million pounds. If a billion buy them it will be 5 billion pounds.

Revelations of the End of Times as a book or magazine costing say £5 sold to one billion people works out as 5 billion pounds. Along with maps of the apocalypse with the Keys to the Abyss would be 10 Billion pounds. On a Planet of almost 7 billion people even if only 4 billion bought my books magazines Keys to the Abyss and maps of the apocalypse that would be 40 Billion pounds and counting. I could very easily become a multi billionaire very fast.

I know that all Jews,Christians and Muslims on earth will want to buy what I write and see just what I had said about this and that. After all I am a Prophet who can be established by religious law to have a provable connection to the Living God. Furthermore, not just any prophet but the Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 15/18 Prophet that the Living God promised Moses he would raise up. An astonishing selling point. Furthermore, I have already been up front speaking to those congregations. So they all know what my apocalyptic plans are. In a way that is also good advertising speaking to the congregations who actually need the product I would one day be offering for sale.

The atheists also will also want a look see and everyone interested in the occult or the paranormal will want a look see. So the potential for becoming a multi billionaire to a trillionare is logically possible. I even planned to agitate the Muslims to kick off about my writings screeching blasphemy as it would be such good publicity. However, they are not being tempted into such action as they already know what I am like as I have already been up front and in the faces of their Islamic leaders and scholars before the eyes of their congregations.

They grasp how devastating it is going to be for them if they make a stand against me. Of course they most certainly will want to buy my apocalyptic products as curiosity is just too enticing especially after all I had said to them. Furthermore, they even told me so. At the moment however I am not in any rush and I am not trying to sell anything not even the Keys to the Kingdom and the Abyss. I am just chatting about stuff and preparing the way.

Just knowing this staggering business potential is happy enough a buzz for me. Such is the mind of a Gemini. However, this is now truly what I am working towards. This means I do not need the taxes the descendants of Abraham owe to the living God, to pay for my apocalyptic projects, and I have no need of donations. I do not need their money when i can create my own and at such an astonishing profitable level.

I have a fantastic business potential that just fries the mind when it becomes considered. It is clear that I have a knowledge of 3 major religions. Judaism,Christianity and Islam to such depth that it surpasses their own religious scholars who have already been proven to be powerless against me and my revelations and I fully understand the multi billion pound potential of my apocalyptic enterprises. Who on earth could stand against me. I already know that there isn't anyone.

I certainly have cornered the market with regards to the apocalypse and Prophecy. Given this astounding and extensive specialist religious knowledge and business acumen, how could anyone possibly think that I could be insane. Surely what I am doing is completely logical. Why then when giving those explanations of things must the question and thoughts arise from others that I must simply be mad.

That is what brings about the question regarding the sanity clause. Are the things I am doing which are logical and can all be established as being true so fantastic to a mind that they who recieve it must believe through the shock of acceptance that I must be mad. Do they reach that conclusion because they search for those conveniant explanations that fit them and their world and so madness is their only conclusion.

If that is their conclusion then why do they follow religions that foretll of the coming of a Prophet from a living God to gather up the descendants of Abraham from the four corners of the globe. It just does not make sense. That is my reasoning for the title the Sanity Clause.



Starjade
banned

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Feb 01, 2012
Location: Blackpool Lancashire Britain

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 197
#94 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/17/12 - 7:50 AM:

Liberty Girl has requested I leave this forum and so I am gone. It has been nice chatting to you all byeeeeee...........*peace*
henry quirk
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 17, 2008
Location: here

Total Topics: 47
Total Comments: 1298
#95 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/17/12 - 9:30 AM:

Lib, I think you ought to let Starjade stay, granting him a special dispensation to say what he likes, as he likes.

As long as he's 'here', his nonsense is confined to one place...to boot him out (or make it so he has no choice but to leave) sanctions him to spread that nonsense out in an already nonsensical virtual world.

However: it 'is' your place...run it as you like.
thedoc
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Sep 15, 2011

Total Topics: 41
Total Comments: 982
Avatar thedoc
#96 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/17/12 - 10:36 AM:

If his nonsense werem't so long-winded I might read more of it, but as it is I do not have the time to waste slogging through the dross to find an occasional bit of something interesting.
libertygrl
Administrator
Avatar

Usergroup: Administrators
Joined: Apr 16, 2005
Location: San Francisco

Total Topics: 425
Total Comments: 4672
#97 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/17/12 - 10:41 AM:

henry quirk wrote:
Lib, I think you ought to let Starjade stay, granting him a special dispensation to say what he likes, as he likes.

It's kind of you to suggest it, Henry. Starjade, you're welcome to stay if you like. In fact, I will let the name-calling slide for now, on everyone's part, not just Starjade. If it gets out of hand, though, I'll step in. But for now I'll concede that not everyone is as sensitive about it as me, maybe it's time to lighten up a little.
henry quirk
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Apr 17, 2008
Location: here

Total Topics: 47
Total Comments: 1298
#98 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/17/12 - 10:51 AM:

"It's kind of you to suggest it, Henry."

My small effort at being civilly-mined... wink
thedoc
Senior Member
Avatar

Usergroup: Members
Joined: Sep 15, 2011

Total Topics: 41
Total Comments: 982
Avatar thedoc
#99 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/17/12 - 11:41 AM:

At one time on another forum there was a particularly crude and foul-mouthed poster, and as I could moderate, I got tired of seeing it and would go through and edit the unacceptable words out. Then I started just replacing them with dashes or dots, the funny thing is that no-one complained or even noted that it was happening, and I was actually trying to be obvious about it. Made me wonder if anyone actually went back and re-read old posts.
smokinpristiformis
child of the stars
Avatar

Usergroup: Moderators
Joined: Apr 20, 2005
Location: Belgium

Total Topics: 74
Total Comments: 1247
#100 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02/17/12 - 12:32 PM:

thedoc wrote:
At one time on another forum there was a particularly crude and foul-mouthed poster, and as I could moderate, I got tired of seeing it and would go through and edit the unacceptable words out. Then I started just replacing them with dashes or dots, the funny thing is that no-one complained or even noted that it was happening, and I was actually trying to be obvious about it. Made me wonder if anyone actually went back and re-read old posts.



It happens. But mostly those visits don't result in much uproar. It's mostly nostalgia on the part of the regulars, I guess, and the interested readers who aren't regulars probably won't comment.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5



Sorry, you don't have permission . Log in, or register if you haven't yet.



Acknowledgements:

Couch logo design by Midnight_Monk. The photo hanging above the couch was taken by Paul.

Powered by WSN Forum. Free smileys here.
Special thanks to Maria Cristina, Jesse , Echolist Directory, The Star Online,
Hosting Free Webs, and dmoz.org for referring visitors to this site!

Copyright notice:

Except where noted otherwise, copyright belongs to respective authors
for artwork, photography and text posted in this forum.